Leave Her Alone!

Crush on You

~That weekend; 1 pm~

Noran's P.O.V

I walk around town, looking for something to do. My eyes land on some girls surrounding someone. I walk closer to them and hear things like, "Can I get your autograph?" and "You are such an inspiration." I finally reach them and look at the famous person. Oh gosh. I run back over to where I originally was. Why do I always see her? Why is Seongmin here? I look in that direction again and see her smiling and walking my way.

Nope. Not today. I get up ready to run off and hear her call my name. I turn around and see her 3 feet away from me. I jump a little. She got here quick. I smile at her. "So, I saw you leaving my crowd over there. Do you always secretly drool over me? Well, sorry, but I don't go that way. I should've known you did though." "What? I don't like you like that- or any way." She steps closer to me, "Oh, someone's gotten bold. Too bad your appearance hasn't." "Hey, leave her alone," we hear someone say. We look over and see Kisung.

"You!," Seongmin gasps. "Yeah, yeah. It's me. What have you been up to other than kissing and picking on people who've done nothing to you?" She gawks, "Wha-what are you talking about? Why are you picking on me? Say something to her!" "Alright then, Noran let's go on a date. I'm paying," he grabs my hand and leads me away from a shocked Seongmin. He brushes his shoulder against hers, "Excuse us," and we enter a random shop. We sit down and order. "Thanks for that," I tell him. "Whatever. You're just lucky I was there. There's no telling what that loon would've done." "Wait. So, you know about her?" "Yeah, Yoosaeng never lets me hear the end of it." "Oh." I look at my reflection through the window.

Is my appearance really that bad? Seongmin never fails to mention it. Oh gosh. I really am the ugly duckling. I snap out of my thoughts as our food gets placed on our table.

"Thanks again for the meal," I tell Kisung. He doesn't say anything and eats. I join him and we both just sit there, eating in silence.

~10 minutes later~

He sips on the broth and suddenly asks, "What's your favorite color?" What? That's random. Is he trying to flirt because if so, I'll take it? "Um, red," I answer. "Really? Your name is yellow, though." "Huh?" "Noran. Does noran not mean yellow?" "Oh, well yeah. I guess it does." "You should change your favorite color to that." "Anything for you," I whisper. "Hmm?," he asks. "Nothing." I can't believe I'm on a date with Kisung! I need to tell Sara! Calm down, Noran. Are you really falling for him? You know what? I don't care. I think I am!