Good Job

Crush on You

~Monday Morning; 7:05 am~

The teacher gave Yoosaeng a chance to redeem himself and retake the last test we did this morning. I enter the school building and text Yoosaeng. He tells me he's on the way. While I wait for him, I might as well get us something to snack on while we study. I go to the school's convenience store to see what they have. I skim around and eventually grab a bag of pretzels and some yogurt flavored drinks.

Image result for pretzels

I pay for the items and leave the store. When I turn the corner, I bump into someone. "Oh, sorry," we say at the same time. I look up and see Chanyeol.

Related image

I smile,"Chanyeol! Just the person I wanted to see." "Really?" I nod,"I wanted to say thank you for the birthday gifts. I didn't know you guys knew it was my birthday." He rubs the back of his head and smiles, "No problem." "When are you guys' birthdays. I would love to give you things back in return." "Oh no. You've enjoyed your day. That's enough for us. Plus, what are you doing here so early? I usually just eat my life away before class starts so I can have energy." "Oh. I was buying some snacks for Yoosaeng and I's study date." His smile dropped,"Oh, well. Bye." "Oh, um. Bye." I walk away from him. That was weird. I shrug and try to find Yoosaeng near the front of the building. I finally spot Yoosaeng on the stairs.

"Hi, Yoosaeng!," I stop and see his brother,

"Hi, Kisung." "Sup," he replies. "Why are your tattoos not covered?" He looks at me. "I'm grown. I can do whatever I want." Yoosaeng shakes his head, "Nahh, he's getting sent home." I hold my laugh. "Whatever, catch your own ride home," Kisung says while getting up. "Mom's gonna kill you." "Fine, I'm outta here." "No, you have to stay so someone sees you and you receive your punishment. Me and Sara are outta here." Yoosaeng and I leave and go to the library. We sit down and I pull out the snacks I bought earlier. He grabs the white drink and a handful of pretzels as I explain the material to him. We look out the window and see Kisung leaving. Yooseng turns back around, "I guess he's going to cover his tattoos and come back." I turn back around and shrug while getting back to the material.

~45 minutes later~

It's time for Yoosaeng to take his test. I gave him a bunch of helpful tips. I hope he remembers them. Yoosaeng walks into the classroom and I wait for him outside. Kisung comes 20 minutes later. "How's he doing?" "He did great while we studied. I hope he's fine now." Kisung looks in the class, "He doesn't look stressed. He better pass, little girl." I look at him and turn around, pouting. "Aww, did I hurt the baby's feelings?" I don't answer him. "That's childish." Still no answer. I sit on the window pane in the hall and scroll through my phone. Kisung walks over and sits down beside me. "So, I hear you like those Evolution drinks. Wanna get one?" I shake my head and continue to not speak. "Fine, be that way." He stands up. Just then, Yoosaeng walks out of the class. I look at Yoosaeng and ask him, "How'd you do?" "Oh, yeah. I passed. I made an 86." I hug him, "Yay, I'm so proud of you." He picks me up and swings me around. Kisung clears his throat and Yoosaeng quickly puts me down, "I'm sorry. You know how I get when I'm excited." "Yeah," I say as I put my head down in embarrassment. The bell rings and everyone gets to class. I try to enter as well but I get pulled back. Kisung looks at me and bends over to look me in my eyes, "Thank you, Sara." He holds my hand up and gives me a hi-five before leaving. I smile and walk into class.

~4 hours later~

School goes on as normal. Yoosaeng, Noran, and I grab some food and sit down at our usual table.

"So, guys," Noran starts, "what's the plan for the weekend?" "Saturday, we can go out to eat and then go to the arcade," I say. "Sure," Noran says. "No can do guys," Yoosaeng says,"I gotta babysit and party. You know the usual." We nod, knowing our friend. "But, Sunday we can chill or something. I'll text you guys." "Okay," Noran says. We continue to eat and go back to class.

~6 hours later~

I finish my homework at school and go home. I put my things down and grab my laptop, before leaping onto my bed. Hmm, let's see. I can shop for a few things if I really want to. Yeah. I think I'll do it. I scroll through a few sites and decide to get myself some makeup and other items.

Image result for colourpop paletteImage result for colourpop paletteImage result for innisfree blushL_g0081691558.jpg0025502995.jpgL_g0076920999.jpgDear Darling Water Gel Tint_Ice creamPrecious Mineral Essence Beautifying Block Balm Beige SPF50+ PA+++Tropical Ade Body Lotion

Someone should really take my money from me. I love shopping. I purchase the items and put my laptop away before getting ready for bed and going to sleep.