Ho-Ho-Hold Up!

Crush on You

~2 days later~

"You ready, Suhyun?," I call as I walk downstairs. I get a 'yes' and reach the last step. I grab my coat and look at my brother.

"I'm so excited! I love going to the Christmas parade every year," I tell him. "Yeah, they have the best food and games," he replies. We hear a knock at the door and I answer it, revealing a shivering Noran and Yoosaeng.

"Hi, guys," I tell them. "Enough of that," Yoosaeng says. "Yeah, let's go. It's freezing," Noran agrees. I look past them at the dark, morning sky and snowy ground and smile, "Okay. Let's go Suhyun!"

~15 mins later~

We reach downtown and look around at all of the scenery.

Related image

"Guys, isn't this so beautiful," I ask. "Yeah, I love our town during this time of the year," Noran says. "I want some cookies," Suhyun randomly says. "Yeah, let's eat," Yoosaeng agrees. "Already? Okay!," I say. We walk around and find a small cafe/coffee shop. I order something for Suhyun and myself while my friends order their things. We get our snacks and sit down to enjoy them.

Mine:

Suhyun:

Image result for snickerdoodle

Noran:

Related image

Yoosaeng:

Related image

"Of course Lady Sara had to get the finest of drinks," Yoosaeng jokes. I playfully push him, "Shut up." "So, what should we do?" Noran asks. "Play some games of course," Yoosaeng answers, "I saw a basketball game on the way here. You on, Suhyun?" Suhyun stops munching on his cookies and shrugs, "Sure." "Well, Noran. We can go into a photo booth and then play a game," I tell here. "Yeah, at the Whack-a-Mole table, I saw some prizes we could win. I really want a stuffed animal." I nod, "Me too." "Welp, it's decided. Let's go. we'll meet back here in an hour," Yoosaeng says. We agree and split up.

~1 hour later~

Noran and I enter the cafe to see Yoosaeng and my brother talking at a table. We go over and show off our prizes. "Look at what we got," Noran says. "Oh wow. A unicorn and a panda bear- so cute; so magical," Yoosaeng sarcastically says. Noran slaps him on the back of his head. "Ow," he says. She smiles and sits down. I sit down as well and give Suhyun the shirt I bought for him. "Alright, I think it's time for us to go. It's cold and there's not much here for us to do," Yoosaeng says. "Okay," Noran says. We leave and Noran and Yoosaeng decide to walk Suhyun and I back home. I look down at my phone, as we're walking, and I run into Noran's back. "Ouch. Why'd you stop, Noran?," I ask. "Oh my gosh, guys," Noran starts, "don't look now, but it's Seongmin." We look anyways and see her walking our way with some shopping bags in her hands.

She reaches us and brushes her shoulder against Noran's. "Hey!," Yoosaeng yells, "excuse you!" She sighs and turns around, "Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there." She looks at me, "Sara. Have you come to your senses yet and want to join me?" I step closer to her, "No. You're just a bully Seongmin. I would never want to be associated with anyone like you. I'm sorry to ask, but what happened to us? What happened to you?" She smirks and falls to the ground while screaming, "STOP! STOP! PLEASE, DON'T CUT ME!" I look around and back at her with a confused look, "Huh?" A man runs over, "Hey, what's going on?" It's her," Seongmin fake sobs," I rejected her because I'm not gay and she said that she'd cut me." "Oh my gosh, really?," Yoosaeng says. "No no no. That didn't happen at all," I swear to the man. He doesn't believe me, "Hey look. Back away from her and just leave now before I call the cops." "Wha-?," I start. Noran pulls me away, "Come on, Sara." We walk down the street and stop to sit on a bench. "That girl is seriously mentally ill," Yoosaeng states in disgust. "Shouldn't we try to get her help?," Suhyun asks. "Hell no. Leave that crazy alone- like how she deserves to live." "Yoosaeng, that's terrible. No one deserves to live alone," Noran says. "Hmph, she does." "Anyways, guys. Let's get outta here. I've had enough festivities for one day," I say. "Sure. Sorry, it had to come down to this, Sara." "It's okay. I just need a nap." Noran and Yoosaeng walk us back home and I take a long nap.