Watched

Crush on You

~School; 12:30~

Noran, Yoosaeng and I grab our food and sit down.

Yoosaeng says, "Thanks again, Sara. Because of you, I made a 90 on the exam." I smile, "That's great! Whenever you need help, don't fret to call me. I got you, boo," I coo sassily. We laugh and start to eat. "So, Sara," Noran says. "Hmm?," I reply. "Have you noticed how Kai and Lay have been looking at you lately?" I raise a brow, "No. How?" "I think they like you," she teases. I blush, "No, no. I'm sure they look at everyone and you just so happen to see them look at me." "Oh yeah," Yoosaeng says. I nod while taking a bite. "Well look at them now." I look over my shoulder and catch them staring at me.

Image result for kai and lay

I quickly turn back to my friends. "Oh my gosh. That's so creepy yet funny," Noran says. I swallow, "Maybe they're looking at the floor or even at one of you guys." "Nope. Pretty sure it's you," Yoosaeng says. "Admit it," Noran says, "they have a thing for you and you know it." I sake my head, "No. Who knows what they're doing or thinking? I think they're looking past me, daydreaming." Noran sighs," Okay. Whatever you say." We finish our meal and chat the rest of the period.

~4 hours later~

I leave the gym, waving 'bye' to my friends, and make my way to the bus stop. "Hey, Sara." I hear someone say. That voice sounds familiar. I turn around to see Kai and Lay waving and running closer. I smile and wave back. "So, you going home?," Lay asks. I nod. "Well uh," Kai says as he gets even closer to me," I hope you have a good night sleep." "Yeah," Lay says also getting so close that he's violating my personal space, "You want us to walk you?" Before I could answer, Kai grabs my hand and Lay rubs my back. I try to pull away but Kai won't let me. I give an unsure smile," Um, thanks but I'm fine. I g-gotta go. Th-the bus i-is here." They give me a concerned look. "We don't make you uncomfortable. Do we, Sara?," Kai asks. "Nope. Bye!," I say as I quickly snatch my arm away and run onto the bus. Thank goodness the bus came when it did. What's gotten into those two? Was I about to get-? Nahh. However, those to should be avoided for a while. I close my eyes and rest on my way home- not knowing that a pair of eyes were watching us the whole time.