Date Night

Crush on You

~Tuesday; 5:20 pm~ 

We leave the gym floor and take our showers. Noran finishes first and goes back into the gym.

I finish soon after and walk in the gym, as well. I stand beside Noran and we wait for Yoosaeng to come out. He comes out 5 minutes later.

"Finally dude. Let's go," I say. He nods and we start to walk off. "Wait, guys," Noran says. We turn around, "What's wrong?," Yoosaeng says. "Well, uh-," she tries to explain. "Hi, guys," Suho comes over and says.

Image result for suho school

I wave, Yoosaeng puts up a peace sign and quickly puts it down. "S-Suho or Joo- Junmyeon-," Noran attempts. "Suho's fine," he assures. What's wrong with her? "You're just the person I-I w-want-ed t-to-." "See?," he asks, concerned. She sighs in relief, "Yes!" "Oh, well. What's up?," he asks. "I w-was wo-w-wondering i-if y-you-you w-would li-like to go-go.....go out f-for din-dinner?," she sputters. He looks at Yoosaeng and I. We shrug. "Uh, sure. Anything for you. Can I get an hour to get ready? I'll meet you wherever." "Sure," she says with a big smile. Yoosaeng and I look at each other, "Gross," he says. I playfully hit his arm, "Aww, come on. It's cute." "It's sickening but whatever." "Okay, guys. Let's go!," Noran says while pulling us away.

~40 minutes after leaving school~

I finish doing a few stretches and hear the doorbell ring. Who could be here at this time? I answer and see that it's Noran.

"Hi, Noran! Um, don't you have a date soon?," I ask. "Yep. I was just wondering if you'd watch Chubbi?," she holds him up, while asking," Mom and Dad are out on a date as well."

Image result for black and white hamster

"Of course!," I say as I grab Chubbi. "Thanks," she says as she turns around to leave. I call out, "Bye, Noran! You look so pretty. I'm sure you're going to woo him!" "I sure hope so," she replies. I close the door and turn around to see Suhyun.

"So, she's got a date and you gotta sit here and watch that thing?" "Yep, and his name is Chubbi. Also, since you're stuck here with me, you gotta help." "What? I have my own pets to tend to." "They're minding their business. Besides, Chubbi just likes to run around." "Whatever," he says, "let's just watch this movie. It came out last weekend." "Okay," I say as I put Chubbi in his cage.

Noran's P.O.V

I sit across one of the loves of my life- Suho.

Image result for suho school

He's so handsome. He clears his throat, "Uh, Noran?" I snap out of my thoughts, "Oh, sorry. Yes?" "Random question here, but why did you want to bring me out tonight?" I start to panic, "Um, no reason other than uh, trying to get to know my fellow classmates better," I say with an awkward smile. He raises his brow and looks at the menu, "Well, okay then. I guess." Great Noran. Now he thinks you're weird. I look at the menu and the waiter soon comes over. We order and awkwardly look at each other. "So uh," he starts, "what are some of your hobbies?" pictures of you and your friends in private. "Um, I like to take photographs. I'm in the yearbook club, you know." "Oh really? That's cool! I wish I could take cool photos." That's it Noran. You got him in the bag now girl. "I could show you how one day- if you'd like." "We'll see," he replies.

~30 minutes later~

Our food arrives.

Suho:

Related imageImage result for korean drinks

Noran:

Image result for korean side dishesImage result for korean drinks

We eat and I watch him. He's even cute when he eats. He looks up and catches me staring at him. I quickly look down and continue to eat. Suddenly, halfway through our meal, I decided to be bold and attempt to play footsie with him. He looks up at me in shock and says, "Oh, I'm sorry Noran. I need to focus on my studies. Besides, honestly, there is someone who has stolen my heart instead." I look down disappointedly, "Let me guess, Sara?" He chokes on his drink, "Uh, what gave you that thought?" "Stop playing, you know you like her. Everyone likes her. I just wish someone would like me as well." Maybe Seongmin was right. Do I need plastic surgery? Maybe I should start acting like Sara and do everything she does. "It's okay. I'm sure there's someone who secretly likes you. Plus was me liking Sara that obvious?" He starts to sweat. "A little. Besides, are you sure that someone likes me or are you trying to make me feel better?" He closes his mouth and looks down. "I think I'm ready for the bill," I call for the check. "I'll pay if I can't fix the hole in your heart I hope I can at least fix the whole in your wallet." I smile and agree. He's so sweet. Too bad I couldn't have him. I sigh. On to the next boy!