Sorry, I'm...Taken?

Crush on You

~2 weeks later~

School's back in session. I take a bathroom break after first period. On my way back to class, I bump into a desk. I look down, "Kisung?"

"Hmm?" "Why is your desk out here?" "I got put out for eating in class." "Do better. Well, I gotta get back," I start walking away. "Wait!," he yells. I turn around, "Yes?" "You're going to prom with me. I don't wanna hear anything about it. We'll discuss details later. Oh, and if others ask, let them know that you're taken," he says while his back is facing me. Hmm? "But-." "Go to class, Sara." I can't help but crack a small smile, "Okay, but don't disappoint me." I turn back around and enter my classroom. I sit down and turn towards Youngsae. "Hey, Youngsae?," I ask. "Hm?," he replies. "Are you going to prom?" "Yeah. Um, is this a proposal, because I was gonna ask Hwana?" "What? No. I was just asked out to prom and was just wondering." "Oh, do you like the person who asked you?" I start to blush, "Uh no, I meant yes. I meant- I don't know. Just forget it." He smiles, "Okay, rosy cheeks." I touch my cheeks. I am burning up. "Anyways, did you see Seongmin's live over the break?" "Hwana told me about it. I hate to assume things, but I think the girl is psycho. Good thing you got away from her, right?" I sigh in relief, "Yeah." We stop talking as the teacher comes into the room. We stand up to greet her and Lay turns around and looks at me with a smile and waves. I give him a weak smile and quickly turn back to the teacher.

~Lunch Period~

I walk down the hall to get to the cafeteria and get stopped by some kid standing in my way. I try to walk past him but he steps in the way again. "Sorry," I tell him. He lowers his head and says, "Hi, Sara. I've noticed you for quite a while and I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me?" He looks up with high hopes. Aww, I feel bad for this already, "I'm sorry, but I'm taken. I'm already going with someone else." He frowns, "Oh, I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I'll just go now." "Wait, no. He's not my boy-." "Bye, Sara. Seongmin must've been right. She is harsh," the boy says before walking the other way. I sigh. I should watch my words and remind myself to use taken only when in a relationship. I enter the cafeteria and grab some food, before sitting down with my friends. "Why the long face, Cupcake?," Yoosaeng asks me. "I just rejected a boy who asked me to prom and he mentioned something about Seongmin being right about me." "Oh yeah, Noran told me about that bull. Just ignore people. When things don't go their way, they always have to blame someone." "I guess," I say as I play with my food. "Speaking of Noran," he says. "Hmm?," she replies. "Wanna go to prom?" Sure. No one else is gonna ask." "Hey, you don't know that. What is it with women and their moods?" "Hearing Sara say Seongmin's name made me lose my appetite." "Petty." Noran shrugs. "Guys, I have something to confess," I say. "What is it?," Noran asks. "Yeah, you can tell us anything," Yoosaeng agrees. I sigh, "Before our winter break, I was walking to the bus stop and Kai and Lay were there and they were acting weird. They made me super uncomfortable touching me and stuff and today, Lay smirked and waved at me during class. I'm scared to go home by myself now." "What?," Yoosaeng says. "That's super weird. I'd never thought that Kai and Lay would cause any problems." "Well, they did." "We'll walk you home from now on- starting today," Yoosaeng says. "Really?" "Yeah, we don't want anything bad happening to you," Noran agrees. "Thanks, guys. I feel better already."