Don't Worry

Crush on You

~The Next Day; 7 pm~

Sara's P.O.V

"Are you sure?," I ask Noran before taking another bite.

"Yeah, I didn't receive anything from Seongmin," she replies. "That's weird. She even wanted to give one to Yoosaeng," I say, almost whispering. "What? How?," Noran asks, now panicking. "I don't know. I asked her about it and she was like, 'Why wouldn't I give him one?'" "See," Noran whines, "I told you she doesn't like me. I did nothing wrong!" "Calm down, Noran. Let's not jump to conclusions. Maybe she hasn't got to you yet. Look, if she never gives you one, don't worry. You can go with me as my plus one." She looks at me with a smile.

"Really?" I nod, "Now, let's continue eating."

~10 minutes later~

Mid-bite, I look up to see Hwana entering the restaurant.

She walks around looking and spots us. She runs over, "Guys, I'm stressed." We order her some food and I scoot over asking her what's wrong. She leans over the table, "Well, I'm confused." "About?," Noran asks. "Youngsae. He's a good friend of mine, but I don't see him as a friend anymore. I- I think I like him. No, I know I like him but I don't want to do anything that'll ruin our friendship." "Well, you're secret's safe with us," Noran says. I nod, "Also, just take a deep breath and take all the time you need to think about how you're going to tell him- if you are planning to do so. Youngsae's a good guy and I'm sure he wont stop being your friend over a crush." "Thanks, guys," Hwana says, "I sure hope so."