First Day of Fall

Crush on You

~Friday; 2:25 pm~

Sara's P.O.V

I go over the last few notes of our test next period with Youngsae. "Correct. Good job, Sara. You're gonna do fine." "I sure hope so." "Me next?" I nod and help him with the flash cards as well. We're so ready for this. The teacher comes in, hands the test out, and we shortly begin.

~45 minutes later~

Alright, that was the last person. I will have your scores up by tonight so check your email people. With that, the teacher leaves and the room is full of sighs.

~Later that night~

Today was the day I had my first volleyball game. Our team won both sets and I just got an email from Mrs. Baek. Oh my gosh. I made a 94! I run over to my phone and call Yoosaeng, Noran, Youngsae, and Hwana. "Hi guys," I say. "Hey, Sara," Youngsae says. "Yeah, what's up," says Yoosaeng. "Well, I just got my email report and I made a 94 on the test! What did you guys make?" "Hold on let me see," Hwana says, "I know I'm not in you guys' class but I also had a test." "Um, it says here I made an 87," Noran says. "Good job," I say. "Thanks." "I made a 92," Youngsae says. "That last-minute study really helped huh?" "Yep." "I made an 82," Hwana says. "Guys, we are so smart," Noran says. I giggle and hear a sigh over the phone. "Guys, I made a ing 67," Yoosaeng says. "What? Really? What happened?," I ask. "I don't know. I really thought I made at least a 75." "Well, don't worry. We should schedule a study date sometime," I mention. "Sure," he says. "Yeah, and for finals, we should all get together for a study group session," Noran adds. We all agree and get off the phone. Poor Yoosaeng. I'll help him pass next time. I promise.

~The Next Day; 8 am~

I still have time before my shift starts. I leave the house and go to a small cafe for a light breakfast. I order some coffee and toast and think about today's agenda. Okay, so after work, I'll call my friends. Then, I'll go shopping and meet my brother for dinner. Then, I can finally relax at home with a nice long bath. Sounds perfect to me. I receive my food and start to munch away.

I overhear a girl laughing over the phone. "Stop it," she laughs. I look over and see..... Seongmin!

"Seongmin," I call. She looks over and randomly hangs up the phone, before walking over. "Oh my gosh. Hi, Sara," she says. "Hi. Where have you been?" "Oh, Mother transferred me to Hanlim Muli Art School. She says I have talent that shouldn't be wasted." "Oh. Well, how's school going?" "Great. I don't know why but between you and me. It's like the teachers are just giving me A's. I'm not complaining though." "You are learning though, right?" "Yeah, sure." "So, what are you majoring in over there?" "I'm studying dance and modeling. I really want to be an actress though, but I guess being an idol can come first." "Wow, you really are going to be one?" "Of course. Why wouldn't I? I mean just look at me. Anyways, I have to go and meet up with my band members." "You're already a trainee?" "An idol never exposes her secrets." Seongmin leaves and I chew on my toast. The school is so strange to me but at least she's happy. I guess. I hope so. I finish my breakfast and head off to work.

~2 pm~

Work today was pretty slow. While waiting for people to come in, I gave myself a manicure.

I grab my things and go to the mall. I enter a few stores and grabbed some things for myself, my pets, and my family.

~2 hours later~

Mom:

Image result for perfume lancome

Dad:

0042258934.jpg0035751120.jpg

Suhyun:

Related image

Pets:

t277229.jpgRelated image

Myself:

Image result for bath bombsRelated imageImage result for yankee candle

I hope they like them and appreciate how nice I'm feeling. I leave the mall and go to the restaurant I'm supposed to meet him at. I look around and see him at a table.

I walk over to him and put my bags on the chair beside me. "Hey, sis." "Hi," I reach for one of the bags and hand him his gift. "What's this for?," Suhyun asks. "I was feeling generous. You're welcome." He opens the box and fist bumps me, "You're really something." "I know," I smile and we order our food.

~6:10 pm~

We finally reach home and I can't wait to take a bath. Suhyun, seeing me with all of these bags, runs over and unlocks the door and opens it for me. I step inside and he closes it. I put the bags down on the floor and do a little stretch. Suhyun turns the lights on revealing the people in the dark.

Related imagePictureRelated image

"Happy birthday, Sara!" I look at everyone and get a huge smile on my face. "Come on, now," my dad says. He leads me to my birthday cake.

Everyone sings 'Happy Birthday' and I blow out my candles. "Aww, thanks, guys." My mom walks over and says, "You really thought we weren't going to celebrate your 17th birthday?" "Mom, I'm actually 16 now." "Hush, you know we go a year up here in Korea." "Why though?" "I don't know just open your gifts." I look over and see a table full of presents. I open up the first one and see cookies and a drink.

"Those are from me," Yoosaeng says, "I know I'm not good at presents, but I knew you'd like these." "You're right. I do like them. Thanks," I tell him. I open the next one and take out a bunch of face masks.

"Those are from me," Hwana says, "I picked those up 2 days ago and decided that you should have them for yourself. Besides, I tried a few and I like the Japanese ones better. I guess it's because my skin are used to those." "Wow, thank you, Hwana." Next gift. I open it up and see a dress.

"That's from me, Sara," my mom says. "Thanks, Mom." I open another and see a pair of shoes.

"Right here," my dad says. "Thank you, Dad." He hugs me and I open up a box of hand creams.

"Me," Noran says, "It's getting cold and so I thought of your hands since you'll be using them a lot with your job and school activities. "Thank you." I see an envelope and open it. My eyes widen, "Who got me these?" Youngsae raises his hand. "It's juice some balloons and frozen yogurt coupons."

Image result for frozen yogurt couponsRelated image

"It's more than that; it's perfect. Thank you so much. I won't forget this, really." I give him a hug and go back to the table. I open up a box with a succulent inside.

"It's from me. I know you really like those weird things." I look at him and hug him, "Aww, I knew you cared about me." "Eww, get off," he says before pulling away and dusting himself off. We all laugh and I see that there are a few more gifts left. Weird. I open up one that says from D.O. and Suho.

"Oh yeah," Suhyun says, "I saw them on the way here. They said it's for your birthday. Suho said he knows that that's your favorite drink brand and D.O. said that he made that himself." "Wow, I have to tell them thank you next time I see them. "You have one more present, Sara," my mom says. Yeah. I look up at the big box and wonder what's inside. I open it and reveal a huge teddy bear.

Related image

"Those boys Suho and D.O. and their friends got that for you." "Oh my gosh; it's huge! Thank you all for these presents. I really don't deserve them." "Ah, hush," Yoosaeng says. "Yeah, serve up that cake instead," Noran says. Everyone agrees and my dad gives everyone a slice.

~30 minutes later~

I tell my friends goodbye and put my gifts away. I give my family and pets their presents, that I bought, and head to the bathroom. This is the perfrect opportunity to use the bath bombs, bubble bars, face masks, and candle I got. I enjoy the rest of my night letting the warm smells and water soothe me and then drift off to sleep.