The Weekend

Crush on You

~Saturday; 11 am~

Sara's P.O.V

"Come on Princess. Let's go for a walk, baby." I look around me and don't see Princess anywhere. I look on the couch, in the kitchen, and finally my room. I see her laying down on my bed.

"Come on silly. Let's go." She hops up and lets me put her leash on her. We go outside and walk downtown. This is the perfect opportunity for me to get an application. I look around at all the stores and lay my eyes on a fancy looking nail salon. 'Gorgeous Nails' huh? I go inside, holding Princess, and ask the man in the front for an application. He hands me one and says that if I return it by tonight then I should get an interview tomorrow. I go back outside and sit on a local bench. Looking at the application I notice that they want to see photos of nails that I've done. I think I have photos of mine on my phone. I finish filling out the application and turn it in- back to the man. I leave once again and continue to walk my dog. After walking for 10 more minutes, I spot a girl looking into the coffee shop while crying. I get closer and notice that it's Noran!

Noran's P.O.V

After 3 minutes of crying, I feel somebody's warm arm wrap around my shoulders. I look over and see Sara staring into the shop as well.

"What's wrong Noran?" I sniffle a bit and tell her, "It's too much pressure for me. All of these responsibilities I've brought upon myself is too much and now I'm stressed. Not to mention that I have serious crushes on Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Suho." She looks at me, "Well, I'm glad you've finally opened up to not only me but yourself. You've done these activities in the past and completed them flawlessly. If it's too much then take a break from one. I believe that you're in a good spot though. These activities will look really well on college applications. Also, just start small and talk to the boys or leave subtle hints that you like them. I know it may take a while before you open up to them, but as you do this, you can see how they react to you which should aid in you choosing one." "Thanks, Sara," I tell her. I give a deep sigh and hug her. "So, what are you doing here?," I ask. "Walking Princess." I look down and see Princess. I pet her and tell Sara, "Hey, you wanna come over for a bit? I have to go to the dentist and need someone to watch Chubbi. Afterwards, we can go to the sauna. My dad will be home by the time I get back and would be glad to watch them. You know how much he loves Princess." "Sounds like a plan." We go to my house and Sara runs straight to Chubbi's cage.

Sara's P.O.V

Aww. Look at the cute little baby.

"Hi, Chubbi. It's me again, Sara," I tell him. I pick him up and Noran just laughs. "You're so silly," she says, "look, I should be leaving now. Take care of him for me alright?" I give her a thumbs up and put my attention back on Chubbi. She giggles and leaves us alone.

~40 minutes later~

I hear keys jingling at the door. I look over and suddenly the door opens revealing Noran and her dad. "Oh, Sara! Hello, there sweetheart." "Hi, Mr. Song." "Noran here told me about your little plans later on and I'd be glad to watch Princess for you." Princess hops up and runs into Mr. Song's arms. "Thank you so much!" "Come on Sara let's go," Noran tells me. I put Chubbi back in his cage and tell Princess bye before leaving.

~23 minutes later~

We go inside of the sauna and dress in their appropriate clothing. After sitting in one of the steam rooms for 30 minutes, we quickly grow hungry. My stomach growls and Noran responds. "Yeah, Sara; let's eat. I forgot I haven't eaten anything yet." We go to the food court and look at the menu. "Oh no, I really want the paella but I only have enough money for eggs and a drink," Noran tells me. "I don't have money for a drink and paella so I'll buy the paella and we'll split everything." "Okay." We buy our food and sit down to eat.

Feeling better after eating, we go outside to the hot spring and dip our feet in the warm waters. "Thanks for doing this with me Sara." "No problem. I'd be glad to do this every day over stressing." We continue to enjoy the warm spring and talk about life.

~The Next Day, 9:56 am~

I rush around my house, up and down the stairs, trying to get my things together. I have an interview at 11 today and should get my photos. Okay, I'll show the interviewer these five nail photos right here. I put my photos in my purse and go downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

I'll just eat this strudel since we'll have something at the restaurant. I start eating and watch tv. Suddenly, I feel a tug on my leg. I look down and see Princess. She whimpers at me. "Oh, do you want a treat?," I ask her. She seems to understand because she sticks her tongue out and wags her tail frivolously. I open up the pack of dog treats on our table and feed her one. She gratefully takes it and runs off to the back of the house. I finish eating my breakfast and spray on some perfume. I check once more to make sure I have everything and look at myself in the mirror.

Perfect. I smile at myself and leave the house. You got this Sara.

~10:40 am~

I walk inside of the cafe and see my interviewer sitting by the window. She has on a red blouse and black slacks like she said she would. I take a deep breath and go to the order station. Hey, is that Luhan?

"Oh, Hi Sara," he says with a smile. Yep. It is. "Hi, Luhan." "What brings you here?" "I would like a glass of your Milk Tea Boba. I have a job interview and would like it if you brought it over to me, please," I say while leaning to the side, showing Luhan the lady. "Ah, I see. Gotcha. This one's on the house, Sara." "Oh no. I couldn't-." "Shh, it's fine. Good luck." "Well, thank you so much!" He nods and shoos me away. I go to the table with the interviewer. "Hello, I'm Han Sara. I'm here for an interview." "Mmhmm, yes. Sit down. You may call me Mrs. Jeon." I nod. "Now, I've been looking at your application and see that you are a perfect candidate for the shop. Do you have any photos of nails you have done previously either on yourself or others?" I slightly jump and reach into my bag. Luhan comes with my tea.

"Thank you." "You're welcome, ma'am," he says with a wink and leaves. I take out the photos. Here are a few of my favorites," I say while showing them to her.

She looks over her glasses with wide eyes. "Oh dear, these are remarkable. So beautiful, so clean, so stylish, so modern!" I giggle, "Thank you." "I haven't seen this type of style at our facility yet. I must ask you, where did you get your inspiration?" "I really like designing and art in general. I guess the styles just naturally came to me." "Say no more child! You are hired. I notice that you are still in school. With that being said, you will have to work only on the weekends and for full-time workers, the pay is $850 every month. Since you will be part-time, your pay will be $430. Is that doable?" "Yes! It's more than what I make now." She stacks some papers and sips her drink, "Great you start Saturday at 9. Don't be late."  I smile at her with the biggest smile I've ever made, "Thank you so much, Mrs. Jeon. I won't disappoint you," I shake her hand and watch her as she leaves. I look at Luhan and he gives me the okay sign. I nod and run over to him. "Congrats," he says. "Thanks. Hey, can I get a sandwich?" He raises his eyebrow. "What? It's a celebratory one and I'm paying for this one." He shrugs and brings me a sandwich.

I pay for the sandwich and leave with my it and my tea. Today has been so great.