Were You Stalking Me?

Crush on You

~ The Next Day~

I walk into the cafeteria, grab a smoothie, and sit down. "What's up, Sara? No appetite today either?," Yoosaeng asks. "No," I tell him. "Well, go grab a plate and give me your food." "What? No, Sara. Tell us what's wrong," Noran says. I sigh, "Well, I had a weird dream last night. D.O., Suho, Kai, Lay, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Kris, Sehun, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol were stalking me. I remember them finding out my schedule and beating me to my classes to talk to me. Then, I saw them all going through my gym locker, sniffing my clothes and being weird in general. When they saw me looking at them, they started smiling and walking towards me without blinking. It was so scary like a horror movie." "What the hell?," Yoosaeng says. "Yeah, that doesn't sound right. We should go to the sauna later to relax and get your mind off of things," Noran suggests. "Yeah, that may just be what I need." I stir the smoothie around with my straw and take a sip. This is pretty good, "Oh yeah. Guys, what color are you wearing to prom?" "Green," they both say. "What about you?," Noran says, crunching on her salad. "I'm thinking pink." "Ha, my brother would never. Try gold or black," Yoosaeng tells me. "Black? No. Gold? Maybe. We'll talk about it." He shrugs and continues to eat. "Hwana said that she and Youngsae were going with a bluish- purple color," says Noran. "That'll be so cute on them," I say. "I know right?" We finish our lunch and head back to class.

~3 hours later~

Gym time. I walk downstairs and enter the girls' locker room. I can hear some people in here already. I thought I was early, but I guess not. As I get closer to my locker, the voices get louder and deeper. I turn the corner and see the exact boys that were in my dream, snooping through my stuff. "Um," I say with a little bit of an attitude. They quickly turn their heads towards me with wide eyes and try to hide the evidence of them being in my locker. "Sara, I uh. We uh," Suho says. "Why are you in the girls' locker room and why are you rambling through my things? What were you going to do?" "See, we uh. Were...making sure everyone had their p.e clothes and look at that, you do! Alright bye," Chanyeol says trying to run past me. I hold my arm out so he couldn't get past and and look up at him. He sighs, "Okay, I guess it's now or never to tell you." "Tell me what?" D.O steps forward, "That we all have a crush on you." My eyes widen, "Huh?" "Yeah," Tao agrees, "we heard that you had fantasies about boys sniffing your underwear and going through your stuff." Baekhyun says, "Yeah. We thought it was weird, but we wanted to make you happy." I look at them confused and angry, "What?" Sehun then says, "We didn't mean to embarrass you. We even found out that you like boys who have similar interests as you and found out your whereabouts in town so we could magically meet and seem more attractive to you." "Wait a minute. Stop," I say, "who told you all of this, because it's complete crap? I've never felt this way about boys nor have I told anyone that stupid- !" They look at me, "Wow, Sara. We didn't know you'd be this upset. I thought you liked it when boys took advantage of you as well," Kai says. "Yeah, we thought it was true since your friend Seongmin said so," confirms Lay. My head starts to spin. Seongmin? How do I even react to that? I pick up my clothes and yell, "Get out of here! She's not my friend and I don't like that stuff in men! Don't talk to me ever again! You guys are creeps!" "But-," Suho starts. "Out!" They look at me once more before leaving. Luhan turns around and says, "We're really sorry," before leaving. I sigh and change into my clothes before entering the gym. I hope this class period goes by fast.

~At Home~

"Hey, Sara. You got some gifts on the table," Suhyun says while laying on the sofa, playing video games. "Gifts?," I say. I look on the table and see all kinds of flowers, candy, and letters. I look at the bottom of one of the cards to see who it's from and in cursive, it reads Suho. I quickly put the flowers down and run up to my room. I can't believe they sent me all of this. I don't even wanna think about what happened earlier. I ruffle my hair. This is so stressful. Why me? I take deep breaths and grab my phone. I put in a number and wait for them to answer. "Hello?," they ask. "Kisung?" "Yeah, what do you want?" "Two things: One, what color are we wearing to prom?" "Black." "No, I don't wanna wear black." "Well, what do you want to wear?" "Pink." He pauses for a minute and laughs, "Hell no, Sara. Try again." "Fine. Well, Yoosaeng suggested gold." "I can dig it." "Okay, great!" "That was it? I'm hanging up now. " "No, wait! You didn't let me tell you the other thing." He sighs, "What?" "Okay well, can I talk to you about something. Something really serious that you can't tell anyone." "Okay, I promise not to tell, shoot." I tell Kisung about what happened to me today. "You want me to hurt Seongmin?" "No. I just needed to get that off my chest and maybe get some advice from you." "I'll give you advice another time. Right now, you just go to sleep and let me think about something, okay?" "Think about what?" "Sara, get off my line and go to sleep. I got this." "Fine, bye." "Bye." Gosh, I hope Kisung isn't thinking of something stupid and why couldn't he give me some pointers tonight? Oh well. I get up and start getting ready for bed.