Petting at the Pumpkin Patch

Crush on You

~2 weeks later~

Today my friends and I are going to a petting zoo and the pumpkin patch. "Come on, Princess. You're coming with me today," I call. She runs up to me and barks loudly. "Shh, Princess," I pick her up, "let's go." We go to our local petting zoo and sit on a bench, waiting for the others to get here.

~5 minutes later~

My friends finally get here.

Related imageRelated image

"Sup, Sara," Yoosaeng says. "Hi," I respond. "Hey, Princy," he says. Princess barks in glee. "You weren't waiting for long were you?," Hwana asks. I shake my head. "Guys, do you know what day it is?," I ask. The others look at my except Hwana who's staring at the floor. "October 23?," Yoosaeng says. "Yeah, which marks Hwana's birthday!" "Oh~," they all say, "Happy birthday, Hwana." She thanks us. "Well, where should we go first?," Noran asks. "Can we see the animals? I really wanna feed the horses?," Youngsae asks. "Sure," Noran says. I pick up Princess and we all head over to some random animals. "Look, Princess. You see the sheep?," I ask her. She just stares at the animals and I laugh. "Hey, can you take a picture of me and Princess with them?," I ask Hwana. "Sure," she says. Hwana takes the photo and we get food to feed the animals with.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Hey, isn't that Sara?," Chen asks pointing towards the animals. We look over.

She feeds the animals so prettily. I sigh. When can't that girl be cute? "Yes! We found her," Kai says. "I'm gonna speak to her," D.O. says. "No, I'm gonna go over there," Xiumin disagrees. "No me," Chanyeol says. "Me," goes Sehun. While they bicker. I hop off of the truck and walk over.

Sara's P.O.V

"Hey, Sara!," I hear a group of people yell. Me and my friends turn around and see some of our classmates riding by.

Image result for exo mudImage result for exo mud

I wave and the truck stops. Baekhyun hops out and walks over to me. "Hi. What are you doing here?," he asks. "I was just visiting this place with my friends. What about you?" "Oh, well um. I uh... work here. Yep, I work here. I love animals and I hear you like them too." "Oh, where'd you hear that?" "Uh, what? Oh, gotta go! It was nice seeing you. Bye!," he says as he gets back in the truck and drives off. That was weird. "Anyways," Yoosaeng says, "let's go eat. I'm starved." We agree and order some food from the restaurant/ rest stop they have here. We get our food and dig in.

Mine:

After we finish eating we decide to go to the pumpkin patch now. We pay for our food and Youngsae pays for Hwana.  When we reach the side with all the pumpkins, I crouch over to get closer to Princess and tell her, "Go, Princess. Find some you like." She barks and runs around while I go the opposite way, looking for pumpkins to decorate the house with. After 10 minutes of looking around, we hear a loud barking. I turn to see Princess at my feet with two decent looking pumpkins.

"Princess!," I bend down to rub her fur, "you want these?" She barks again. "Alright, let me find one more and then we can go." I finally find a cute small one that I think represents Suhyun. He's gonna hate me when he sees this. It's perfect. We take the pumpkins and go home.