My First Boyfriend?

Crush on You

~2 weeks later~

Sara's P.O.V

tumblr_mknhvcYH9C1rl5sp5o1_500.png

I look at another book and skip through a few pages. No. Not this one either. I sigh. So many books and I don't want to read any of them. Oh gosh. Have I become a rebel. I hear the front door chime but I pay it no mind and continue to look for something to read. "I don't know why I knew you'd be here- in the library," I hear someone say. I look up and see Kisung.

"Here," he hands me a flower, "I picked it from the bush outside." "I don't think you're supposed to pick flowers from a paid property. Plus, It's bad for the plant," I tell him. He crosses his arms, "Come on. Let's go." I raise an eyebrow and he pulls me out of the library. After being yanked for a minute, I pull away and say, "Kisung, stop. Where do you plan on taking me?" He smiles and points to the left. I look over and see one of the town's local cafes. "Here?," I ask. He nods and says, "I know you don't like super fancy stuff and that I was trying to hard earlier, so I'll just be myself." He holds open the door for me. I enter and he takes me over to the food. "I think we should get these," he says, pointing at some hotdogs.

I look up at him and blink. I open my mouth to answer but he cuts me off, "Two Cheese Sausage Pastries, please." A worker comes over to give us our food and Kisung also orders some drinks for us.

After we grab our things, we sit down at a table. I reach for the strawberry drink. "What are you doing?," he asks. "I'm about to take my drink." He wags his finger at me, "No no no. That one's mine. The green one's yours." I giggle. "What's so funny? A man can't enjoy his pink drink?" "No no. It's nothing. Thanks," I say as I grab the green one and take a sip. This is really good. I put the drink down and watch him. He takes a bite and I can't help but ask, "Why?" "Hmm? Oh, this? Well, I know you don't like expensive things so I decided to take you out on a lunch date. We'll just say cause I think you're cute." I tilt my head. "Go on," he says, "eat." "Kisung-." "Look, I really like you and you know I do. I just wanna give back for all the things you've done for me and my brother. You're pretty cool and I guess I'll ask you again. Will you be my girlfriend? Now you can reject all you want, but that won't stop me from asking you again." He looks me in my eyes, "I gotta have you, Sara. I won't stop until I do." I look at him and he sits back, "So I guess you're not gonna acce-" I cut him off, "Okay. Thank you, Kisung. I actually like you too. I'll give this thing a try but I'm still a bit unsure. You're not gonna take me to a club are you?" He chuckles, "Nah, unless you want to of course." I shake my head. "So, this is it? We're official?," he asks. I nod, "I guess so." He gets up and comes back shortly with some frozen yogurt.

"This is to celebrate," he says with a smile. "Fro-yo!," I squeal. I reach for the chocolate one. "Who said that one's yours?," he asks. "Oh, well, I just thought-." "Well, quit thinking. Yours is over there." He points at the blue one while sipping the pink drink. I grumpily take the blue one. "Don't be mad at me. Why would I want that sparkly thing?" I open my mouth but soon close it and start laughing. He joins me and we continue to spend the rest of the day together- happy.