You've Been Forgiven

Crush on You

~1 month later~

Sara's P.O.V

The bell rings signaling the end of the school day. I change back into my regular clothes and leave. As I step outside of the building, someone calls my name. I turn around and see- them. Suho runs towards me with the others following suit. "What's up?," I say. Suho sighs and says, "Look, I know the past few months have been awkward but we just really want to apologize one last time." "It's okay. I feel better now. No hard feelings." "What?," Luhan says. "Really?," says Chanyeol. "Is this some sick joke?," Sehun asks. "No, really. It wasn't your fault. You guys didn't know." "Well thanks," Suho says. I nod and turn away, ready to walk off. "Wait, Sara," Suho says. I turn back around, "Yes?" He scratches the back of his neck, "Well, we're officially in a group under SM Entertainment called EXO. We debut next month and I have some tickets here for you and your friends if you want to go." He hands me the tickets and I look down at them. 6 tickets to the 'Exo Showcase'? "Think about it, okay?," he tells me. "No need to. I'll go. Congrats on becoming idols." They all smile. "Wow. Really, Sara? You're the best! You won't be disappointed," he tells me and gives me a quick hug before they run off. I walk towards the bus stop and look at the tickets again. I really am happy for them. I gasp. Let me call Noran, now! She's gonna be psyched!

~The following day; Lunch time~

I leave my station at the nail salon and decide to pay Mr. Grumpy a little visit. I walk into the tattoo parlor and see the person at the front desk occupied with a customer. I slip to the back and look for Kisung. There he is! I walk into the room and he looks at me. What are you doing in here? I'm working on a customer," he tells me. "Go ahead. I just wanted to talk to you about something." He prepares himself and starts tattooing a man.

"So, remember those boys I told you about that were being weird towards me because of-." "Seongmin? Yeah." "Well, they approached me yesterday and apologized." "Again?" "Yeah, but this time I forgave them because it's really not their fault. Like, yeah they like me but they were acting like that to impress me." "Your point?" "Well, that it basically. Oh! They told me that they auditioned for a big entertainment, got in, and will be debuting next month. They wanted me and my friends to come and support them." "What did you say?," he asks, switching the needle. "I said that I'd be there. Wanna come with me and my friends?" He scoffs, "No thanks. I have better things to do." "Like drink and smoke?" He gives me a look and gets back to work. "Sorry. So, do you do your own tattoos?" "Most." "Ah~." I watch him finish a section of the tattoo before speaking again, "Noran told me about you two." "What are you talking about?" "She said sometime last month, you saved her from Seongmin and took her out to eat." "Oh yeah, I barely remembered that." "Well, you made her really happy. So, thanks for looking out for her." "That's all you wanted?" I smile, "Yeah. I'll get back to work now." I stand up and open the door. "Bye," he tells me. "Bye," I reply and close the door behind me.