Getting Ready

Crush on You

~The Next Day: 11 am~

"Bye, mom and dad. I'll be back soon!" I feel a tug at my feet. "Ah, Princess. Let me go." I look down at my baby.

She whimpers. "Aww, Princess. I'll be back." She stops tugging and walks back to my room. I leave the house and walk to the stationary shop. School is tomorrow and I've been out of it lately. I have nothing for class. I reach the shop and look inside.

Wow, they really have everything- even right before school. You know what. I love shopping last minute. No ones here, so I'm free to roam everywhere. I walk around and pick up a few items.

Okay, that's everything. I check out and make my way back home. I look around at all the cute shops in town and see a pet store. Hmm, it wouldn't hurt to pet a few puppies. I go inside and see no puppies on the floor. Welp, I'll just look at the other animals in their cages and tanks. I look around at the cute animals and stop in front of a fish tank. Woah. That fish is gorgeous.

This could be mine and Suhyun's new pet. I ask the worker if dogs and fish get along. She tells me that they should and I really hope so. I then ask her how much the fish is and she tells me that it's only two dollars. I purchase the fish along with a bowl and some food. Before I could leave the shop, a foreigner approaches me and asks me a question in Spanish. Come on middle school Spanish class. Don't fail me now. I answer to the best of my abilities and he gives me a thankful smile. I finally leave the shop and go back home.

~15 minutes later~

I place my bags on the floor and Suhyun walks by asking," You're just now school shopping? Wow." I side eye him, " Don't judge. At least I have everything and more." I grab our new special friend and hand it to him. "Who's this?," he asks looking at the fish. "Don't know yet. It's our new pet. You can name it." He smiles, "Cool; I'll put it in my room since Princess sleeps with you." He holds the bag up and stares at the fish, "Your name shall be Indie." I smile as he gets the fish's stuff and goes back into his room. I then pack my bookbag and take a small nap on the couch.

Yoosaeng's P.O.V

I place my phone down and put it on speaker. "I know Yoo," Seongmin says from the other line, "but which one suits me better? A denim jacket or a white sweater?' I reply, "Can't you just wear both? You look great in anything. You looked beautiful yesterday, the day before, and today. I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow." "Whatever. You're so weird it's annoying." Kisung comes to my door and tells me, "Yoonah's here." "Yoonah?," I could here Seongmin ask. I nod at my brother, "Yeah, I gotta go. See ya later." "Wait. Why do you always leave me hanging for this Yoonah girl?" "Sorry, Seongmin. It's not intentional. I just really miss her. Hopefully, you understand. Peace," and with that, I hang up.

Noran's P.O.V

I enter a nearby coffee shop wanting something sweet yet energizing to drink. A Pumpkin Spice Latte would be perfect. I go up to the cash register and realize that the handsome cashier is no other than Xiumin.

Oh my gosh. I've had a crush on him since middle school and he's going to high school with me as well. I wonder if he's ever noticed me. Well, he's staring at me right now. I get even closer to him. "Oh, hi Noran! Funny seeing you here," he says. Oh my gosh. Someone pinch me because I must be dreaming. He actually knows my name. "Uh, Noran?" He snaps a few times waking me out of dreamland. "Hey, what can I get you?" He's so handsome. "I-i wou-would lllike a pu-pumpkin spspspi-" "Pumpkin spice latte?," he asks. I nod frivously. I think I'm gonna faint. "What size?" "M-medium." "Okay, that'll be $1.13." I give him the money and he turns around to make my coffee. Oh gosh, Noran. You are such an idiot. Why stutter like that?" Well, I mean he is hot. No. I can't get distracted like this. I hope he's not in any of my classes tomorrow. I dont know what I'd do. Xiumin turns back around and hands me my coffee with a smile. "Here ya go. Enjoy!" "Thanks." I take the coffee and rush to a empty secluded spot in the restaurant. I look down at my coffee.

.

He even makes coffee perfectly. I'm so lucky. I get to say Xiumin made me coffee. I smile and sip my coffee- not wanting this moment to ever end.

Xiumin's P.O.V

Noran's acting weird but I wonder if she's still friends with the most beautiful girl in the world. What I'd give to have her in the same homeroom as me next week. I sigh shake my head and get back to work not trying to lose focus thinking about her. Not again.