You're Not Invited

Crush on You

~4 days later~

Seongmin's P.O.V

I walk down the street. Uh, where would they usually be? Oh! I forgot that Sara works at the nail salon. I rush across the street and look inside the window.

Is that Sara AND Kisung. Hmmph. When did they become so close? I haven't been gone THAT long- have I? I move my fringe out the way and calmly walk inside. They look over at me and Sara smiles, "Seongmin!" "Hi," I tell her, "Hi, Kisung." He sits up and gives me a quick nod. "Anyways, I'm here because I wanted to give Sara an invite to my birthday party." I hand her the invitation and she smiles again. What's up with all of this happiness? "Thanks, Seongmin! I'll be there!" "Great. Maybe you can make Kisung here your plus one." "I don't do kid parties," he says, looking at the table. I scoff, "Neither do I. This is a formal party. Mature adults only." "That's more than enough reasons why I don't wanna go. Snobs and bratty rich kids. Count me out." He gets up and says, "See ya later, Sara," before leaving. "Rude." Sara giggles, "Oh, that's just Kisung. He's always grumpy. I'm sure he means no harm." "Well, I must be on my way. Do you know where I can find Yoosaeng?" She stops grinning, "You wanna invite him?" "Yeah, why not?" I raise a brow. "It's just that- uh, you know what? Nevermind. He said he was gonna be out all day at the mall." I lower my brow, "Well thanks," I say. "Wait, Seongmin, before you leave-," I turn around. "Want some?" She shows me some kind of peasant food.

Image result for hoddeok

Those used to be my favorite before I actually cared about my body. "Oh no thanks, sweetie. I don't eat those." I turn back around and leave the salon. I run across the street and I trip over my heel. Ow. I blow my fringe out of my face. That was so embarrassing. I should really invest in a limo.

~15 minutes later~

Finally- the mall. I need a foot massage. I walk around and finally see Yoosaeng in a thrift section of the store. Well, his reflection.

And who is that girl? I gasp. Is that the trick that he used to cut me off for. Always stopping to care for her instead of me? She's not even cute. I look at Yoosaeng's invitation. You know what? I rip the invitation and leave the pieces on the floor. You're no longer invited. Not to my party or to be my- whatever. He clearly has a girlfriend. It doesn't matter anymore. I just wish he would've told me.