Uh, Hi?

Crush on You

~Monday: 7:14 am~

Suhyun looks at me unimpressed.

"So, you're really not going to let me practice driving with you?" "No. I don't have my license and I'm scared to drive with an inexperienced person. Just join the school's driving program." "But that takes too long, Sara." "Well, you'll just have to wait and find someone else to drive with." "Fine," he storms out of the house and goes to school. I giggle and enjoy the rest of my breakfast.

I take a sip of my coffee. Mmm. Thanks, Dad. After breakfast, I take the subway to school and see Youngsae entering the building as well.

He looks in my direction and I wave and run over to him. "Oh, hi," he tells me. "Hi, you're here early." "Yeah, I'm actually here to pick up my work for today. My sister's sick and my parents have to work." "Aww. Well, I hope she gets better soon." "Thanks," he says and holds the door open for me as we walk through the front entrance.

Suho's P.O.V

Look at her.

So sweet and gentle. A simple and clean girl. My type but why is she with him. I'm glad she's not with her other so-called 'male friend' but this is still hard to watch. I rush inside behind them and watch the two go to homeroom. I enter the room and see her sit down. I walk over to her. "Uh, hi, Sara." She looks up and raises her brow. Great. Now she thinks you're an idiot. She turns the confused look into a cheerful one as she smiles radiantly at me. "Oh, hi, Suho!" I love it when she calls me that. "So, I was wondering if you, uh, wanted to eat lunch together today." I rub the back of my head and close my eyes. "Sure! It's a date." My eyes pop open. "Date?" "Yeah, see you at lunch!" "Yeah," I walk to my seat. Score! A conversation and now lunch with Sara. I'm so awesome. I hope she likes dad jokes.

Yoosaeng's P.O.V

I walk into class with Noran and see Suho staring at me.

What's wrong with this guy. Me and Noran go to our seats and I put my head down, hoping he'll stop looking at me. Weirdo.

Sara's P.O.V

"Bye, Youngsae." "Bye, see you tomorrow," he tells me as he leaves the room. The teacher comes in shortly and we start our lesson.

~2 hours later~

I get up and stretch. It's time for art class. Can't wait to see Hwana! As I leave the classroom someone calls for me, "Hey, Sara. Wait up!" I turn around and see Kris. "Oh, hi, Kris." "Hey, where ya headed to?" "Art." "Oh, well I was just wondering if you heard me, -er, uh snoring today in class." I raise my brow, "Um. No. Should I have heard?" He rubs the back of his head. He looks so nervous. "Um, no. That's good. I was just wondering since you sit in the back and all. I didn't want to know that I disturbed the whole class." "Oh, well you didn't!" "Yeah, yeah so I guess I'll see you around then?" "Sure." He walks down the hall and drops something.

Image result for kris wu ace

Is this a stuffed animal. Aww. "Kris!" He turns around and looks petrified. He runs over and snatches the plush. "Thanks," he quickly says before stuffing the animal in his bag and running away this time. Strange. He shouldn't have to be so self-conscious about a toy. I think it's cute. I shake the thoughts away and make my way to my next class.

~45 minutes later~

As we finish up our painting, I look over at Hwana.

"Yeah, he just shoved it in his bag and ran off. I've never seen him so flustered." Hwana chuckles, "That's cute. I always thought he was handsome and cool but now he's a big baby. In a cute way of course." "Should I ship you two?" "No thanks. I also have my eye on a closer person. I'd end up with him more realistically." "Really? Who is-?" The bell rings- cutting me off. She sticks her tongue out. "I guess you'll have to find out another time." "Hey!," I say playfully. We clean up and exit the classroom. I walk around the corner and see Noran and Yoosaeng waiting for me.

6b9bac509dff9d2f861815e15a4aecac.jpg

"Sup, Sara," Yoosaeng says. "Hi, guys. So, I'm actually gonna eat lunch with Suho today. He invited me and I can't tell him 'no'. That's fine right?" "Yeah, it's cool," Yoosaeng says. "Do you guys date?," Noran asks. "Of course not. He's just a friend." "That's a relief. I really like him you know." "Yeah, you should ask him out one day." "I don't know." "Hey Sara," Suho says while coming around the corner. He reaches us and waves to my friends, "Ready to go?" "Uh, yeah. Bye guys, we'll talk later Noran," I say as Suho pulls me away.

~20 minutes later~

I pick up my spoon and dive straight into my soup. "This is so good," I say. "Would you like mine?," Suho asks. "Oh no. I couldn't. You need to eat up." "I'm fine." "No thanks, really." He shrugs and eats some of his rice. After eating half of what was on my tray, I pull out some juice.

OrganicStrawberryLemonade.png

I take a sip and catch Suho staring at me. "Is that good?," he asks, pointing at my drink. I nod, "Wanna try?" He shrugs and holds out his glass. I pour him some and tell him, "I love this brand so much!" He takes a sip, "Mmm, where did you get this from?" "The school's convenience store. It was only $1.50. These usually are $3 in stores." "Wow, I-" "Hello, Sara," a deep voice cuts Suho off. The person sits down and I look over to see D.O.

"Oh, hi, D.O." Suho remains silent. "So what are you two up to?" "Oh, I was just telling Suho how great this juice is." "Really? Can I try?" "Sure." "He hands me a cup and I pour him some. He takes a sip, "Woah, this really is good. Where did-?" "D.O. don't you have somewhere else to be?," Suho says, sternly. "No," he replies giving him a cold stare. D.O. then rolls his eyes and looks back at me with a smile. "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?," I ask. "NO!," they both yell. My eyes widen. "Uh, sorry," D.O. says. "Yes. That was uncalled for," Suho says. "Um, guys sorry to cut this short but I have to go," I tell them. "What?," Suho asks. "Why," D.O., asks. "Um, top secret," I say. "Oh, well, we'll see you soon!," Suho says. "Yeah, sure," I say as I leave them. Great.