Chapter 29

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

It was a Friday afternoon and school was over. I was stuck helping a teacher with something so I ended up going home a bit later. My friends offered to say behind with me but I just let them go. When I was done helping the teacher I left the school. It was a cold and cloudy day, with strong winds which made it even colder. I forgot to bring my gloves today so I buried them in my coat pocket to keep them warm. 

"Seohyun!!" someone called out to me. I turned around and found Jeno and Jaemin. I stopped walking so they could catch up to me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Well I asked Haechan where you were and he said you were helping a teacher, so I waited for you...." he told me. I nodded my head and looked over to Jaemin. "Oh, and I was just with him...." he said. I just nodded my head again and laughed. 

"Oh, we got you hot chocolate.....well Jeno did," Jaemin said pointing at the cup Jeno was holding. Jeno handed me the cup and I grabbed it.

"Where are your gloves?" he asked me grabbing my other hand. "I left them at home......"I told him.

He took off one of his gloves and put it in my hand.  He was about to take off his other glove but I stopped him. "Don't. Your hands are going to get cold if you give me both your gloves," I told him.

"But your other hand......."

I just smiled and shook my head, "It's fine, Plus I'm holding the hot chocolate, so it'll keep my other hand warm."

He still had an unsure look on his face and I reassured him that I would be fine. "The cup will keep me warm. You should worry about your hand without the glove since nothing will keep it warm," I told Jeno. He looked his hand and took another look at my hand. "Give me your hand," Jeno said holding out his glove-less hand. 

"I suggest you give him your hand...." Jaemin chimed in. I turned around and saw Jaemin. For a moment I forgot he was with us since he has been quite this whole time. I gave him my hand without the glove. He held it with his hand and tightened the grip, "There. That way both our hands would be warm". I looked at our hands and felt my cheek burn a bit. 

"Well, it seems like I've become a third wheel......." Jaemin said. He was walking behind us and anyone that saw the three of us would agree with him, he was indeed the third wheel.

Jeno laughed and nodded his, "I guess so bro," he told Jaemin. 

"So Seohyun, is Jeno being nice to you?" Jaemin asked me. 

"I hope I am," Jeno said with a sheepish laugh. I looked at him and smiled, "Yeah. He's very nice." I told Jaemin. 

"If he's ever mean to you just tell me. I'll make sure to beat him up for you," Jaemin told me. Jeno and I laughed and I nodded my head. We reached my house Jeno walked me to the door. "I'll see you around," he told me. I nodded my head and said the same. He gave me a hug before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter