*Knock* *Knock*

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

 

“You want to know if Moonbyul is interested in you?” Hwasa finished my statement for me.

 

“Do we think that Xiumin is interested in you?” Wheein enunciated.

 

I was again dumbfounded with eye popped big. “How you know? Im going to ask you this?”

 

Hwasa face palmed herself and sank back to the sofa.

 

“Cos you usually just spoke your thoughts to us but this time you fumbled so it should be matters regarding to hearts.” Wheein explained.

 

I am beginning to like this girl more. “So?” What the only words that could escaped from my useless mouth.

 

Hwasa straightened herself and uttered,“ What do you think? Especially after you drank the bad tomato juice?”

 

“She er he seemed to be concerned about me, always ready to help me” I answered myself.

 

This time was Wheein time to face palmed herself. Does couple mirrored each other?

 

“He not only is concerned but extremely anxious about you!” Wheein expressed louder this time. “Do you remember once you are attacked by flying bug, he shielded you from it?”

 

I nodded as I remembered the scary incident.

 

“Do you know why after that attack happen, you no longer have flying bugs disturbing you?” Hwasa asked.

 

I was stumped by her question and thus looked blank at her.

 

Wheein updated “Cos he always brought bug patch with him. When we are performing outdoor and areas where high chances of bugs around, he is usually stand nearer to you.”

 

Really?!?

 

“Cos of that fans always for being sticky around you.” Hwasa added in.

 

I recalled of that and his answer was “Ya, I like to be around Solar!” and he brimmed with happiness which caused an uproar of fans reactions and they continue to . After that, I even chided him and told him that level of fan service was too much. Oh gosh, I feel bad now.

 

“Do you remember once when you scolded him for sticking too near behind you and even thought that he was going to touch your ?” Wheein queried.

 

 I bobbed my head in remembrance.

 

“That time you are going up the stairs with a short dress and he was shielding you from being exposed at your rear.” Hwasa clarified.

 

“Really?” I voiced my query.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter