Moon~

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

A vision flashed unto my mine.

 

Frantically, my hands searched my pockets and I was pleased to find a familiar item that was of a packet drink size. I pat on it with a bright victorious smile lit up from my face.

--

The naughty moon was hiding again.

 “Get away from me!” A soft exhausted female voice was heard. It came from a small deserted hut.

 

“I have been dreaming of you for 5 years! And I had also followed you around that long time. I am the most loyal fan. But you did not even look at me a single eye. Finally today is when my dream coming true! Haha!!!” A hurried coarse voice.

 

“Please let me go~” She pleaded.

 

Clothes torn sounds reverberated in the quiet room.

 

“You are so beautiful! Even your shoulder are milky white!” He grunted in excitement as if admiring a jewel.

 

Then followed by zipper sounds and then clothes ruffling sounds.

 

“NO~” The female used her last strength to protest.

 

“How about pairing with me?” I challenged. Though this caught the man off guard, he wasted no time. He lunged towards me in incredible fast speed. I was taken aback when an foreign item entered my body breaking my natural shield of my skin. He then distanced from me and stared at me, howling, “I did not mean to.” He then fell down on his .

 

I looked the end of the foreign item. 2/3 of the body was ed into me causing red warm liquid to flow out.

 

I am bleeding?!?

 

The naughty moon came out of her hide and seek.

 

I pulled out the pocket knife from my chest and flung it off me. My blood stained my pretty face in the process, I wiped it away and it.

 

The man below me was horrified and paralyzed as I approached him slowly and steadily, throwing daggers with my murderous look. “You! You! You!” He muttered with great fear in his eyes. One move is enough for me to finish him off. One fatal move of mine could easily send him to hell. So I did just one move. He dropped unconscious in the next instant when I decided to put him to sleep temporary.

 

The cloud caught the moon and pushed her back to her hiding.

 

Slowly I advanced towards the girl who was shaking uncontrollably. The same girl that I embraced in  the morning. Showering her with my jacket, she turned her head and saw me. Fear was evid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter