Missing?!?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

Amber came over and helped our princess to stand.  She was holding our princess on the other side. Luna also approached us and asked if we were fine. Victoria walked to Luna and just gaped at me with hands covering .

 

“Oh my my, you looked totally like Xiumin! Amber and Luna told me that Xiumin cross dressed on that variety show and was really pretty. Seeing you is like seeing him on that day!”

 

A small smile and a small blush appeared. I bowed and replied, “You are so beautiful! Victoria unnie.”

 

Amber blurt, “See I told you right, Xiumin is really beautiful just like me.” She then did her imaginary hair flip.

 

Luna elbowed Amber, “Neh, Moonbyul is more feminine and look totally amazing! ”

 

“Wae? There are identical twins and should be exactly the same.” Amber piped.

 

Luna explained with hands gesturing, “Xiumin is a male and Moonbyul is a lady. Though they are identical twins, they have different hormones, Moonbyul looked more feminine.”

 

What if I tell you Xiumin and Moonbyul are both the same person?  

 

I recalled the day when SM president suggested this bewildered plan to ask me (Xiumin) to disguise as lady and join Mamamoo as their fourth member taking up the role of rapper. They would broadcast to public that I will be Xiumin’s twin sister while Xiumin will rest to have his treatment. My real identify will only be reveal at a stipulated planned time to pike the interest of public. Only the high officials of SM, RBW and Mamamoo members will get to know this truth.

 

How funny and confusing this will be? A lady in disguise to be a man to bluff his company is asked to disguise as female by his company to bluff the public!

 

When asked of a name for the new identity, I strongly recommended Moonbyul and President Kim approved.

 

A tiny squeeze was felt on my arm. I rotated my head and whispered softly in concern, “Krystal ,are you all right?”

 

She nodded but squeezed herself smaller, avoided eye contact with me and looked down on the ground.

 

Must be the crowd. I positioned myself closer to her on the left and covered her from the crowd that she was exposed to. Amber later did the same on the right and both of us try to shun her quickly out of the crowd.

 

There was a lot of rowdy fans pushing. Amber was forced to go back to help as one of the fans managed to catch Victoria’s hand and refused to let go.  Krystal was shaking a little but she put up a false front. My protective side w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter