I was in a hurry and I forget!

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

 I felt something on top of me, a long soft warm thing on my rubbing my abs in exact. Opening my eyes only to be attack by the sting so painful that I shut my eyes and my hands rubbed them slightly before I peeked a little.

 

A snowy baby skin slender hand lying on my stomach. Tracing it to find Krystal lying next to me, she is hugging me like a bolster, sleeping soundly with soft snores resonated within our bedroom.

 

Slowly lifting her leg that was on me, stretched to pick the nearest pillow and placed her leg on it. She was not affected.

 

I leaned down next to her to admire the sleeping beauty. The pale skinned with pinkness hidden within as if like her character where people usually mistook her for her outward icy appearance is actually a friendly person which brings warmth to people around her. Her jet black long air which is always thought to be silky and well kept can be in a mess sometimes.

 

I chuckled lightly, combed her hair, which was covering her face, from her crown and got struck in mid-way. Smoothing them and combing again. This time I can successfully bring them to the back of her left ear, revealing her full face to me making me to stop breathing.

 

 

 She is sure a natural beauty!

No wonder she is all kill, number 1 in all gender crash!

 

Her well mannered brows that does not need any man help, God blessed long eye lashes standing in order, nose standing tall, proud of being part this close to perfect face, strawberry moist lips that nibbling once in a while.

 

Is she dreaming of food now?

 

A happy line appeared on my face. Who would not smile after witnessing an angel the first thing in morning. Lifting the blanket to cover her more. Took my phone that was on my the bedside, sliding my passcode pattern, I froze.

 

“December 22!” I thought my birthday has passed yesterday.

 

Didn’t Krystal and the rest celebrate my birthday yesterday?

 

Doubt clouded my mind before a thunderbolt strike making everything cleared.

 

Yesterday was not real?

I dreamt of it?

 

Come to think of it, no one knows my birthday and even if they knows. They are celebrating it cos Im now posing as Xiumin. I am a nobody in the first place. I don’t belong here.

 

A tear welled at the corner of my left eye and rolled down before I can wipe it. The memory that I had locked in the deepest broke free, flooding my eyes as well. Afraid that my sniffing will wake Krystal up, I swiftly left the bedroom and proceed to wash up. 

 

Splashing full blown cold water on my face to wake me up from my pity party mood, I rested my hands, fingers dug deep into the corners of the sink, lifted my wet face to look at myself in mirror and spat, “Moonbyul, the hurtful past is gone. You are now an independent lady. Your future is bright!”

 

Remembering we have an early schedule, I slipped back to our bedroom, found the state was the same before my leave.  I had heard of rumour that our near to prefect princess is not perfect because she hated to be awaken up and will bite the head off the person who disturbed her beauty sleep.

 

What should I do?

 

 

 

 

An idea lit up. A message ding from Krystal.


 

--

From: Unknown

 

Good morning, sleeping beauty. We urgently need a princess. Can you transform into a princess first?

A mesmerizing smile broke out from the just sleeping beauty to the current princess.

--

“Good morning!” I piped and hopped onto the bed with a wide grin, making the bed spring dancing in havoc.

 

She was about to slap me for the sudden disturbance when I announced, “Breakfast is ready!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter