Krystalized goddess?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul’s pov

 

“NOONA! I totally can’t believe it! You made me so famous in just in 2 weeks time!“ Xiumin yawped into my ear.

 

I almost threw my new Samsung S8 edge away.

 

 “XIUMIN!! I swear I’m so going to kill you for damaging my ear!” I shrieked back in revenge.

 

“Sorry Sorry Noona, Im too excited that I forget that you have very sensitive hearing” He apologized profusely. “Come to think of it, wae only you have the gift of great hearing that you could even hear a pin drop from afar when I am your twin? I should have some special abilities, right?”

 

He paused for a while before he continued, “You not only gifted in hearing, you also have photogenic memory and extraordinary more than perfect eyesight that every sniper would dream of. This special gifting let you win sharp shooter on every shooting competition!”

 

He caught his breathe and buzzed, “Also your ability to learn a skill with one look is so ….”

 

“XIUMIN!! Cut the acting, don’t think I do all this just to hear your praises. You know what I want. ” I cut him.

 

“Really noona, I used to feel inferior when I was younger…But come to think of it, you only discover your gifting after that night. That fateful night when you came home covered with blood …”

 

“Look Xiumin that was some animal blood that I happened to fall onto while I escaped. I had been repeated myself for a million times. Can we stop all these? I am really exhausted trying to cover your doing all these idol thingy. Can we stop all these no end conversations?” I needed to stop him from questioning about my giftings especially regarding that night.

 

“Sorry Noona, I just want to tell you that I am no longer feeling inferior but so proud to have a sister like you. So impressively capable!”

 

“So now that I have delivered what I promised, should you do the same too?”

 

The other side went silent for more than 1 minute.

 

“Noona……I ……” Then suddenly lady voice called out to him to ask him proceed to rehab treatment.

 

“Noona, I need to go now.” Xiumin dropped this unpredictable reply. He is usually quick in speaking his mind.

 

I pressed on, “Where is she?” I had a feeling that he is keeping something from me.

 

“Love you ~” He left this and totally avoiding my question.

 

“Where is she?” I increased my volume. I did not have a good feeling but did not want to give up.

 

He ended the call!  D*mn it!

 

My sensitive hearing kicked in and recalled him mumbling something under his breathe before he ended the call. Closing my eyes to channel all my energy to focus to replay the sounds that I heard.

 

“D*mn it! It is too soft to be heard and the sound wave is too distorted as it is an overseas call.” I crushed my fingers till they became paler but weirdly without sign of redness.

 

I rubbed my temple to relax myself and muttered, “Nothing can stop me.” I took a deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter