Aphrodite?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s pov

 

I was startled when I found myself doing the intimacy interaction on Amber.

 

Jessica, what are you doing?

Where is all your self-control?

How can you just lost it when Amber is hurt?

.

.

.

What will she start to think of me?

Will she discover the secret that was buried at the bottom of my heart?

.

.

.

When did my affection for her develop?

--

 

Irene’s pov

 

What is going on?

Jessica being so fussed up over Amber?

She is merely a llama saint, who saved her owner’s life over a car accident and losing her own.

 

Moonbyul’s pov

 

“Moonie~” A familiar voice called out to me in the darkness.

 

 

“Krystal?” My mouth shot out the answer before my brain got the answer.

 

“KRYSTAL!” I saw her, ran towards her and pulled her into my embrace, my neck on her shoulder, sniffing her greentea scent. “I missed you so much…” I cried and my tears rolled down.

 

She my hair like a precious jewel from my crown to the end of my hair. “Moonie, promise me one thing.” She uttered softly just enough for me to hear her.

 

“I will if you promise me one thing first.” I requested.

 

She distanced us a little, cupped my face and wiping off the tears off my face. She eyed at me.

 

“Promise that you will never leave me again. I love you!” I am also stunned at my request and unplanned confession.

 

With her eyes still matching mine, her face flushed with pinkish making her look more beautiful, she nodded a little.

 

“YES!” I exclaimed like a child getting my favourite toy. “What is the thing you want me to do. I will do it!”

 

Her thumbs caressing both my cheeks and chuckled, “You sure look like a hamster.”

 

I made a sad face and whined, “But hamster is cute right?”

 

“I never once thought hamster is cute.” She replied plainly with her poker face without expressionless.

 

My face turned sour and was about to stop our intense stare when she continued abruptly. “Until I saw you.” A grin lit up on my face.

 

“I want you to promise me that you will never risk your life especially on me.” I nodded. She made me promised this. Before I could answer, she detached from me and distanced from me in incredible speed.

 

“KRYSTAL!!!” my hands extended wanting to catch her but it was too late.

--

 

My vision was restored and I saw Irene, Amber and Prof Jung. Prof Jung squatting next to Amber and Irene stood there but Krystal was nowhere to be found.

 

Is it a dream just now?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter