Dentist's encounter

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

Xiumin looks really cute~ My heart kept pumping faster as I approached him. Dripping my head low wishfully hoping that it will reduce the burning on my face. It happens when I meet someone for the first time.

“Hi Xiumin.” I chirped and head looking at his chest.

*Cough*

Damn Solar, Xiumin will think that you are checking out on him. I quickly snapped my head up to face him forgetting my burning face.

Time came to a halt when I saw his face. The surrounding went black and my vison was tunnelled. I could only see him. He is sure dashingly cute and has some feminine features. His copper brown silky and soft hair fluffed up a little when small wind came to caress them.  

What stunned me more was his eyes. They matched perfectly with his brown hair. My gaze was into his endlessly brown orbs and immediately locked. I could see loneliness and in a split of milliseconds, they sparkled with determination and pride. He emitted an aura of mysterious and superiority. This is the first time I met someone and immediately felt enchanted to. Before I knew it, I was staring at him for more than 30 seconds.

 

Moonbuyl’s pov

Have she finished checking out on me? I did not know that Korean girls are so open nowadays. It is getting uncomfortable.

After 15 seconds…

she is still doing that?

Is this a glaring game? I continue to hold my gaze on her not wanting to lose.

After more 30 seconds or so..

Wait did she find out on my secret? No no no Thomas mentioned that this is Solar first time to see Xiumin so it is quite impossible for her to see through me that I switched with Xiumin.

Hmm, should I activate my body language analysis or even mind reading? Wait is it possible that she possess such gifting as well? No way!!! I am way superior and in fact I am one of the best in FBI team.

*Snap*

That snapped me out of my thoughts and successful made me gave attention to it.

 

“Oh my goodness!”

 “Both of you are so lost up in your own little world…”

“This shot is so well done!”

“Look at this photo!” Mr Kim, our loud in dressing photographer shrieked as if winning a photography contest while grinning at his camera.

“Either you guys are good friends or ” His lips formed a thin line as if thinking of what to say next.

Solar dropped her head looking at the floor like just now. I witnessed her amber’s face nevertheless.  So I am the one to answer?

Scratching the back of neck to relieve some of my tension and I replied, “Yes Mr Kim, we just met.” I bowed.

Mr Kim’s brows furrowed as if not convinced. I turned my torso to face Solar, raised my left hand out and introduced,” Ms Kim, nice to meet you. I’m Moon Xiumin. Call me Xiumin.”  I flashed my signature smile that was told could melt the hearts of both boys and girls.

Solar looked at me, blushed a little and extended her hand out while chirping sweetly, ”Nice to meet you too! You can call me Solar.”

Did her bashfulness reduce? So fast? My charm is so short lived?

A smile crept up my face.

I held her hand with a firm grip, shook it a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter