Im a freaking naughty girl

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's pov

 

I quickly washed my hands and went to the living room to catch up with the rest. I only found Krystal there.

 

“Where are the rest?” I raised.

 

“They went back already. You are taking such you own sweet time.” She replied.

 

“Are you sure? How can they just leave you here?” I scanned around in doubt.

 

“There is an urgent meeting for the production team and thus they need to rush back. I told them I will ride back with you. I don’t want to burden them when they have stuff to do” She added, opened the pizza box and started to tuck in.

 

“Yummy!” She piped happily.

 

The heavenly smell lured me to sit down next to Krystal and joined her. We were enjoying our interaction with our food and the quiet moment.

 

Man, this skinny girl can eat!

Where did all these food go to?

 

She was having her third slice when she suddenly held her stomach, brows furrowed.

 

Scooted next to her, touched her left shoulder and asked with great concern “ Kryssie, you ok?”

 

She shook her head a little and gave me a faint smile but her hands on her tummy squeezed harder with her face getting paler and brows twitching.

 

“Tell me.” I whispered to her ears.

 

She kept quiet, sweats forming on her ghastly forehead.

 

You make me to choose this, Kryssie.

 

I made use of her weakness, shook her a little and mumbled softly, “You are making me dead worried about you.” I knew she hated to make people get worked up for her. She loathed being a burden.

 

She faced me with her corpse-like white face, opened to say something but failed. I tightened my grip on her shoulders and spat with anxiousness, “I will bring you to hospital.” I bridal carried her up effortlessly and was about to advance to the main door when she spoke her first word, “Toilet.”

 

Snapping my head to look at her in bewilderment, her face went pinkish, ducked her head into my embrace avoiding me seeing her face, “Im having stomach-ache.”

 

In a flash, I rushed her to the washroom and sat her down on the magnificent toilet bowl.

 

“Are you going to watch me do it?” She raised her face to me.

 

“Oops sorry. I will go back to living room”  I dashed out and when I was just outside the washroom she requested, “Stay…”

 

I turned around and stood rooted there with my face red like monkey .

 

The whole place is all transparent.

If I don’t go far away I will be witnessing you doing that…

 

She looked down, hands began to undress.

 

“Wait…..OK. I will backface you. You take your time. I will be just here. Don’t worry.” I stated the only solution I have in mind. I swirled myself in a fast speed. “Ok, you can do it already.”

 

Wait wae am I getting images of her touching her skinny jeans, adjusted her waist area?!?

 

The images were just in front of me unfolding by itself as if I am watching it!

 

What is happening?

Wait it seems to be in sort of opposite direction.

 

 

 

I get it! There is a mirror in front of me reflecting it!

D*mn!

 

I shut my eyes immediately. After a while, there was some ruffling sounds. “Kryssie, are you done?” Silence. I waited.

 

Should I check on her?

What if she is not properly dress?

Wait!

What happen if she faints?

 

“Click” A sound of a switch.

 

Wait!

I felt hot.

I smell something burning.

 

Curiosity took over. I opened my eyes and was bombshell by my sight.

 

 

Before I could process the information, my hearing received the answer.

 

Guitar started strumming a familiar tune followed by …

 

“Happy Birthday to you~ ”

 

The song was sung by a y voice and the owner was Hwasa!

 

“Happy Birthday to you~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter