BIG surprise!!!

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

Should I do? Lifting my right hand and staring at my member that have being with me since I was bornt. Should I wash my hands? But ….

“SOLAR!!!!”

I jumped and turned to the source of the explosion.

“YAH~ Wheein! Wae did you shout at me?” I covered my ears. “I’m still your senior. ~YAH” I outburst and rolled my eyes.

”BUT I have been calling you for MANY many times and YOU are ignoring me!”  She stamped her left leg and whined helplessly like a kid being scolded.

Hwasa, my another Mamamoo approached us, hugged her and groaned at me, “Solar, wae are you raising your voice at my Wheein? “ Hwasa pat the upset Wheein’s head and lifted her loosen hair to the back of her ear to comfort her best friend. “Are you alright? You have being spacing out since you back from shooting the MV.” Hwasa eyed at me full of concern.

Wheein closed the distance with me and asked, “Solar, are you not feeling well? Wae is your face so red?” She placed her hand on my forehead and blurt, “You are a little warm too!”

Guilt immediately engulfed me. I held Wheein by her slim shoulders and when she met my glare, I apologised, “Mianhae, Wheein. Im all right. I was too deep in thought. What did you call me for?”

“You have just eaten chicken. Shouldn’t you wash your hands?” Wheein blinked and looked at me in puzzlement.

“So I need to wash my hands?” I sulked and drifted my vision to my hands, my right hand in exact. My face frowned on it’s own, dragged myself to washroom to wash my hands. As cool water touched my hands, I watched my right hand and the memory came back.

“Solar-ish”

“Yes?”, I looked at him and waited for him to continue.

“Er…I would like to get up.” He smiled so cutely. How can he be so handsome and cute at the same time. Is God even fair to create such a creature?

“Sure, go ahead. You can make your leave first.” I answered quickly and looked everywhere except his pretty face.

“Er….”  He had such deep coarse voice. I like it. ^_^. Wae he did not continue? Is he waiting for me?

I summoned my courage and gave him my full attention. Once I saw his eyes, history repeated. I am lost again, lost the control of my eyes. They were attracted to those dazzling brown orbs and followed where they were going.

How much workout did he do on his chest?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHEST!!!

 

My face started to burn and must have turned awkward red. “OH~ Mianhae” I retracted my hand off his chest instantly, jumped off the bed and bowed profusely.

 “Babo, Im such a Babo…” I muttered continuously.

How can a guy giggling be so spellbinding? I am so lost again and this time embarrassing lost.

“UNNIE!!!!”

I jumped and got out of my trance. How many times do I need to be in trance thinking of that incide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter