Reporter

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul’s pov

 

I hope Solar is ok with this?

Did RWB (Rainbow World Bridge) manager update Solar on this?

 

I am still in my bed while my fingers still scrolling up and down my phone double checking the email that SM management just sent me early this morning.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

“Moonbyul, you received president’s email?” Thomas asked.

 

“Im up and will be out in 5 mins.” I announced to the person who was outside my bedroom door.

--

 

We were now Mamamoo’s van. It was a rare sight to have Thomas with me when I am posing as Moonbyul but I supposed he is needed for this.

 

Another rarer sight was that in Mamamoo’s van, it was then pin drop quiet. Solar faced down with her hands crossed as if in deep thoughts. Hwasa and Wheein were on each of her side, hands on her their friend. I was sitting next to Thomas in the single chair where the 3 gals were sitting behind.

 

“Solar?” I tried to reach her using my voice, eyed at the mirror to see her reflection but it was fruitless. It earned displeased glares from Whesa. Hwasa looked like she is going to open her lioness’s mouth and bit my head off. Wheein eyed me with mistrust and shook her head.

 

For the first time, I heard the engine of this vehicle which was usually covered by loud laughter, singing and talking.

 

I need to get it clear to them especially to Solar.

 

Turning my body to face the girls, avoiding the murderous aura from Whesa. I carefully placed my right hand on Solar’s hands which earned her recognition. She stopped her fidgeting and raised her head to meet my graze. Her face expression seeking my answer.

 

 “I did not know it until this morning.” I declared with eyes not leaving hers.

 

Doubt was evident in her eyes.

 

Hwasa in, “How can you prove?”

 

I was about to show them my phone on the email that I received this morning when Thomas updated us that we have reached our destination.

 

Mamamoo’s manager, Ms Jin, opened the car’s door and reminded us. “Girls, do remember your first assignment of today.”

--

 

*Snap*

*Snap*

*Snap* x 100

 

“They are here!” Upon seeing us, the mobs dashed towards us like wolves chasing their preys.

 

This looks kind of scary.

Are we some kind of murderer?

 

Out of sudden, they started to chant loud and got rough. “You cheated on us!” They pushed hard and tried to penetrate our bodyguards defend line.

 

My eagle e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter