Should I?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

With my eyes closed and mouth tearing with my stupid grin, my right hand extended to my right on the bed thinking of touching her.

 

My hand swiped up and down, my smile dropped and a frown appeared.

 

So it is really a dream?

Peeling my eyes opening slowly and wishfully hoping that I could see her.

 

It is really dream…

 

My left hand caressing my face, from my sensitive ear to my prominent jawline. The touch of her on me still her lingered vividly. My face still blushing madly as if after a successful confession. The burning warmth is the evidence. My fingers brushing on my swollen lips.

 

How can a dream be so real that it my physical react like this?

 

Those memories refreshed before my mind eye. The passion we shared. The love she gave me. The affection I returned. The joy of having her to be with mine. The sweetness overwhelmed me, I carefully dedicated a nice spot named My love Krystal and placed them in my memory bank where I could easily retrieve those prizeless memories.

 

I smiled to myself, feeling satisfied. Feeling thirsty, I got up from my bed and headed to kitchen. While heading to kitchen, I saw Irene lying on the living sofa.

 

“Irene?”

“Irene?”  I shook her a little on her shoulder but got no response.

 

Hearing soft snoring, I sniggered a little. Squatted down to her eyelevel and I was lost in this beautiful sight.

 

Irene is sure a gorgeous young lady that every healthy beings would like to get a second glimpses of her. I recalled the time when we first met in the shopping mall where she was chased by 3 men, the second time when she was buried in the snow and the third time when she did a makeover with her stunning new hairdo making all living things to glue their attention to her.

 

Who is she?

Too bad I cannot ask her as she lost her memory.

 

Caressing her loosen hair to place it behind her ear, my hand gazed her face.

 

How can her face be so flawless and smooth like a baby?

I don’t recall her using any facial wash during this period of stay with me.

How can someone be so perfect?

.

.

.

But Byul, you know Prof Jung and Krystal right?

They also had prefect conditions in their skin.

 

My thought was interrupted.

 

“I want to sleep.” Irene purred, hands enveloped my neck and body latched onto me. This is becoming a day to day routine thing where she would want me to carry her to bed.

 

“Lazy pig!” I complained and shook my head. A light smack was awarded to her . We are becoming so close like sisters that we often displayed physical touches.

 

“Ouch.” she whined but smiled cutely. “But you love me even if I’m lazy pig right?” She teased me cutely.

 

As usual, I scooped her up in bridal carry style, closed my eyes like in normal days and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter