Purple hair girl

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

I had a heart to heart talk with Xiumin in a cafe. He convinced me that he really put his heart and soul in loving Solar. He shared with me many wonderful plans he had installed for Solar and had also efficiently arranged another apartment for me with all my stuff. It seemed that he has grown up to be a man, his shoulders are now ready to provide for his wife. He obtained my approval.

 

Though my heart is not willing, but as much as possible, I shared with him all the things I know about Solar, nothing was withheld.

 

I was slipping my tea, a drink I dont usually take but I desperately need it now to soothe this broken heart of mine.

 

"Cling!" The door opened. I was back facing it and thus did not bother to turn around to see the newcomer.

 

Xiumin's face tempted me to turn around. His eyes widened, pupils dilated big, nose not moving as if not breathing and mouth dropped so big that an baby elephant could easily enter. The younger couple that were sitting behind us were having the similar expressions just that less exaggerating than Xiumin. The lady was still breathing in fact she was also pinching the male partner to get back his attention.

 

What did they see?

 

Judging from the different gender reaction should be a gorgeous lady. I don’t think I will having the same expression if I see this lady. Cos I am lucky enough to see a couple of goddesses. My Prof Jung where she helped me a lot on my heart condition, my princess Krystal and my new found sister, Irene. All of them are easily classified as goddess category.

 

Should I turn back to see?

Nah…

 

Waving at Xiumin to get attention back to me, but I failed.

 

“Xiumin.” I spoke to try again but he ignored me.

 

Is his soul by the newcomer?

 

He stood up abruptly, one hand pulling his shirt adjusting it while another combing his hair, eyes still staring the “someone” behind me. I sensed someone behind me, turned my head around. I was wrong, I was so wrong thinking that I will not react like the rest. My mouth also dropped open just like the rest of the people in this café.

 

 

“Hi” Xiumin broke the silence, scooted next to me, extended his hand to her. “My name is Xiumin.”

 

She kept silence, right hand rested on my shoulder, gave me a tiny squeeze and averted her attention to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter