Oh no~

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

Massaging my head as I pushed to open the door that say “President”.

 

“Oh my dear Moonbyul, welcome. So good to see you!” He welcomed me with his extended arms.

 

My left brows lifted. “Moonbyul?” I echoed.

 

“Of cos, I know you are Xiumin, but you being Moonbyul make me more money. Even more money than the whole EXO group!” He clapped his hands and invited me to take a seat.

 

“What do you want? I am busy.” I don’t give a damn knowing that he is a total jerk for making my difficult life more difficult.

 

“What do you want?” He asked me back. “I am extremely pleased with your performance and deicide to give you an open cheque. Also partly cos I would want to apologize for the short notice I gave you for the moonsun news release. You have outperformed my expectation! I did not know that your Photoshop skills are so impressive and you even engaged your friend to help in staging the act. It was so successful because of you!” 

 

“Really?” My tone sounded friendlier.

 

He nodded and smiled.

 

“Anything in exchange for that?” I double checked on his intention.

 

He shook his head.

 

What did I want? My brain buzzed with massive information and calculations.

 

“I want to be in the Let’s live together show and my partner will be Amber from f(x). Based on your influence, it should not be hard for you.” I buzzed out.

 

You owe me, buddy!

 

I pictured Amber jumping up and down in joy when she receives this news.

 

“Wow! Wow! Xiumin, you have grown so much under the care of Mamamoo! Now you crave for more popularity individually and also wanted to bless your best friend?” President’s eyes twinkled at the profit I would bring from the project.

 

“Can you make it happen?” I eyed at him, putting on my poker face.

 

“Of cos, who am I?” he adjusted his suit and confirmed, “A collaboration of Mamamoo and f(x)! Consider it done! Boy, all the money out there, get ready to come to Papa…Haha…”

 

Has he gone crazy over money?

--

 

After that night where Solar initiated skinship, I withdrew myself a little further and kept reminding myself to stay away from her, not wanting to make the hurt more deep. I kept myself busy by spending more time with Amber. The latter also generously shared her wide circle of friends with me and made me forget about the problems of me and Solar.

 

I skipped my way to the meeting room where I will see my Let’s get together partner. I kept this from her cos I want to save it for today.

 

I cant wait to see Amber’s thrilled face. She might start rolling on the floor. She is weird but I like her for who she is.

 

“Amber!” I opened the door and shouted like a child getting her sweet only to find someone unexpected in the room alone.

 

The door opened revealing someone of milky complexion. She is 1.65m, with long jet black silky hair. Her cat eye shone with confidence and iciness, pointed nose stood tall and proud, lips plump with strawberry scent and face of oval shaped where all females dreamed of.

 

She looked at me icily as if I am a stranger.

 

“Where is Amber?” My mouth opened and eyes buzzing around trying to see if Amber is anywhere inside the room but to not avail.

 

Her lips formed a frown.

 

Sh*t!

I am too rude.

 

I dashed next to her, bowed and greeted her, “Sorry Krystal-ish, I am just surprised not to see Amber here cos…”

 

“Well well, our casts for this season are both here.” A man who looked like a PD entered exclaimed while looking at us with a warm smile. “SM and RWB presidents are so good to us to have their representative from their best group to join us, we are so honoured to have both of you. We will do our best in making this a big hit!”

 

D*mn president!

You scr*w with me again!

--

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter