Deep blue eyes

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov 

 

I was sitting on the sofa reading the scripts.

 

“Moonie~” Krystal purred behind me in my right ear, enveloped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

 

We are getting really close to one another where she would called me Moonie, a nickname she gave me and she demanded me to called her Jungie.

 

“Yes?” I tilted my head and my face touch hers.

 

“Can I request for something?” She whispered and blew air into my ear that sent chills down my spine.

 

“Sure!” I replied without thinking. It has become a habit of mine that I will promise her on things she requested from me. I seemed to have 0 defence against her.

 

“Yeah!” She exclaimed. “This is something I want to do but there is no one I would trust to do it with me.” She pouted, rolled her eyes with excitement and clapped happily.

 

What did I just get myself into this time?

--

 

Krystal and I were shopping. Yes, we are shopping in big department store, but in disguise.

 

“Look at this shirt!” She squealed while grabbing a designer white man’s shirt. I eyed at her, adjusted my black face mask that covered almost ¾ of my face and prayed hard that no one will discover us. I cannot imagine if we are found out and followed by crazy fans. I certainly don’t want her to experience any bad encounter.

 

“Wae you want to come in Man’s store to get a shirt? You can easily get it online. Why must we both dress as man?!?” I pulled her hem and asked her while looking around for suspicious characters.

 

“Cos I want to experience shopping. How a man walk into a store to get a shirt.” She blurt without leaving attention on her new found love, the white shirt.

 

“I buy you!” I snatched the shirt and walked to cashier for payment.

 

“It will be 300,000 won.” The sales lady chirped while eyes not leaving my face.

 

Wow! It is just a plain shirt and yet cos so much!

Can I ask for discount if I let her stare at me longer?

 

Nevertheless, I still pulled out my credit card to make payment.  I need to honour my word.

 

“Moon Byulyi?” The sale lady read the name imprinted on the card and eyes widened a little.

 

! Did she discover my real identity?

 

At this moment, Krystal flung her arms over me, pulled me into her embrace and muttered in low husky voice, “Sweetheart, will your sugar mummy found out that you are using her card to buy me a shirt?”

 

What?!?

What is she doing?

She is trying to make me look like a gigolo having a sugar mummy supporting me while I use her money to buy stuff for my lover?!?

 

The sales lady’s face flushed, proceed with the payment and packed the stuff. Krystal exited the store. After packing was done, I smiled and was about to take the shopping bag when she held my hand and muttered softly, " If there is a change of taste, do look for me." And she stuffed me with receipt and my credit card.

 

Dumbfounded, I smiled my pearly as i don’t know what else to do, took them and quickly lifted the bag without forgetting my manners, "Wish you have a nice day!" I chirped feeling honoured. I flipped over the receipt  and as expected, I found a contact number.

 

Im unstoppable! :)

 

My smile dropped and turned into a big O when I exited the store. There was a bunch of teens in school uniform crowding around someone.

 

Someone is more popular than me…

.

.

.

But I am contented with my looks.

 

My smile returned. I looked left and right hoping to find Krystal.

 

"You look so handsome." One of them squealed.

 

" Your eyes are so mesmerising!" Another exclaimed.

 

I was about to walk off to look for Krystal when I heard "Omo your cat eyes are so ...."

 

Oh no....

Don’t tell me…

 

I tiptoed and saw the person. Indeed it was her.

 

Oh my gosh. She is indeed a number girl crush. Having so many people crowding around her even though she cross dressed as a guy.

 

She saw me and threw me a SOS signal face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter