Xiumin or Xiumin2?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

I closed my eyes when I did my thing. After I performed my dance, I expected some reaction from Krystal.

 

At least some applaud right?

 

No sound.

“How is my performance? Awesome?” I bragged confidently. But there was no reply. Peeling my eyes open to observe my only spectator.

 

“Ok”, she muttered, averted her eyes away from me and did a subtle gulp ending with blushes appearing on her pale skin.

 

 

Aigoo, this girl is too shy…

She is so cute…

 

I sat down and we continued to wolf on the food.

 

“Jungie, do you often cook? You skills are good!” I started a conservation.

 

She smiled dazzlingly without much effort. “No.”

 

“You future husband must be so fortunate to have you, beautiful and a great cook!” I praised her.

 

Her smile disappeared and replaced with a slight frown. She took a piece of food and munched on it, not intending to answer me.

 

I picked up the change of mood. “Is there anything I can do for you?” I muttered softly.

 

She sighed and shook her head.

 

“Comeon, you did a great favour for me and I want to return it.” I pressed on, wanting to know what made her sad which affected my mood drastically as well.

 

Wow, she is now my moodsetter?

 

Abandoning her chopsticks, her hands holding her chin and her elbows resting on the dining table. She glanced at me in silence.

 

 

 

I darted to sit next to her, hold her hands in mine gently which made her face me.

“Tell me, I can help you” I assured.

 

She gazed for me for a bit, heaved deeply and looked away from me before speaking, “I have a long lost friend which I met her recently.” She halted and stole a peek on me.

 

“Did you get to acknowledge each other?” I asked encouraging her to continue.

 

She shook her head.

 

“Wae?” I chased on.

 

“Cos I don’t know if she want me to do that…” She spoke in a louder volume, withdrew her hands from me and buried her face with them.

 

“Because……” She left me hanging.

 

Seeing her in this state made me lost all my appetite, I did not want to press on. “It is ok, we will talk about this when you are ready, k?” I comforted and rubbed her shoulders.

 

She looked up to me in my eyes, “Because I am afraid that she will know that part of her sufferings is because of me.  I feared that she will hate me. But I missed her. I wanted to see her again. I did sneak out the next day but could not find her anymore. I missed her after that day. I missed her though we only met once.” Her body was shaking involuntary and eyes clouded with tears as if in trance, in her memory.

 

I pulled her in my embrace, her head rested on my neck. I combed her silky long hair and massaged her neck to loosen the stain on her body. Her hands latched  onto my neck and pulled me closely to her.

 

“Im afraid…” She mumbled softly and wept.

 

I her back slowly and kept my silence. It was after a while before I heard soft snores from her. “Im sorry.” She muttered in her sleep.

 

Caressing her hair behind her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter