Im a freaking naughty girl~

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's pov

 

Who do you love more?

 

Stumped by this question, another question invaded this question.

 

Who do you want to protect more?

Her name flooded my mind without much struggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Does it mean that I should confess to her?

No, you can’t love someone with a divided heart. You need to settle with her first.

 

 

“Moonie?” Krystal cupped my face, with a tint of sadness in her eyes.

 

Wait for me, Krystal.

 

Running my hands to her sldes and gave her a strong “massage” instead, earning her to squirm and groan.

 

“Stop it!” She shrieked and tried to block me but failed as I am a lot stronger.

“Stop~” She begged with tears in her eyes, caught my elbows but I ignored and continued.

 “St..o..p” She moaned and it worked. I ceased allowing her to grab my hands.

 

She eyed at me and pouted, “Why do you do that?”

 

“Do what?” I acted dumb.

 

How I wish time will freeze now.

 

“Why you tickle me? Is that rapper’s real talent?” She asked while massaging her sides and groaned a little.

 

Did I use too much force?

 

“Why cant I? I decide to use my dancer’s talent of great strength.” I carefully avoided not wanting to go to the touchy topic. “I’m hungry, cook me food! It is your turn to cook today.” I requested childishly and rubbed my tummy.

 

“How can all the food fit in this tiny stomach?” she rubbed my abs.

 

Not there, please….

 

“Say who, someone gulping down 2 slices of pizza and going for 3?” I retorted.

 

She kept silence, eyes rovering around before she answered, “When did I do that?”

 

Before I could answer yesterday, I remembered that happened in my dream so I changed my statement.

 

“Stop rubbing my tummy, I know mine cannot be as perfect as yours. Stop rubbing salt into my wound.” I faked a pout and hope she would stop doing that, seducing me to jump on her to curb my desert thirst for her moisture on her lips.

 

It worked. She stopped with surprise written all over her face.

 

She did not think that I will pull her perfect abs card.

 

I fish my phone, danced my fingers on it and showed her the pictures.

 

// Authornim’s pov -> Warning …Do not scroll down if you have a weak heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter