My queen

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

“Thud!” The poor door shouted as someone forcefully flung it with great strength.

 

The familiar feeling.

The familiar aura.

 

Snapping my head to the source, my mouth opened with no words coming out.

 

 

“Where is my Moonbyul? Don’t you dare to hurt her!” Irene roared at Amber with big eyes. She was shocked to see me sitting there. Her eyes softened when she located me.

 

 

I melted at her loving gaze that she was giving me. Her images of her with her confession resurfaced on my mind.

 

“No. It is not regarding that.

I want you to kiss me,

love me and

make me yours….

forever and till eternal.”

 

 

My body burned, my throat dried and my face flushed.

 

Did I like her?

.

.

.

.

.

 

A part of me could not deny my liking for her.

 

Did I fall for her?

.

.

.

.

.

A part of me could not deny my love for her.

 

The same of love for Solar and Krystal?

.

.

.

.

.

I was stumped by my own questioning.

 

.

.

.

.

.

No. My love for Solar and Krystal is of romantic in love. For Irene? Is it just purely just sister’s love?

 

I was again baffled by my own cross examination.

 

 

Someone touched and leaded my chin upwards. Our eyes met and locked.

 

“Do you love me?” Irene asked, eyes on me.

 

 

I nodded dumbly as my body felt energy draining from me and my vision darkened till it turned all black.

 

Authornim’ s pov

 

“Where are you going to do to your Seulgi? How can you cheat her again?” Amber thundered her accusation.

 

“So you are the one who brought my Seulgi to Moonbyul’s home?” Irene’s anger raising, eyebrows twitching, hands clasping tightly and eyes throwing draggers at Amber.

 

“What are you doing to Moonbyul?” Amber payed back but ignoring her question and asked her another question. She walked nearer to Moonrene.

 

“Get away from me, you animal!” She insulted without looking at Amber.

 

Amber stood grounded, hands clenched tightly, smoke flared from her nostrils and her eyes changed colors, each eye having different color.

 

 

“Amber.” Jessica stated plainly again and immediately Amber took as step back behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter