This is no good

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

Moomoo congratulated the birth of  Moonsun being official. Moon is Moon Xiumin and Sun is of cos Yongsun. Just shortly after RWB launched sub unit of Moonsun and Wheesa within the team. This time, the moon in the moonsun is me, Moonbyul! I now learnt a little how the marketing of this industry worked. Moomoo who is already excited on the Moon Xiumin Moonsun are all fired up on the MoonByul Yi Moonsun!

 

MoonByul Yi Moonsun are having the lovely dovey theme.

 

//Authornim's pov-> oh gosh, look at the photo above... ...My moonsun heart just grow..*Dadadum...*

 

Now that we are official sister in law relationship, we have no problem being sweet and caring to one another openly. Wheesa, on the other hand are focused on hotness and being y.

 

As days passed, my relationships with the girls improved tremendously especially Solar. We are frequently looking out for each other as Wheesa were just enjoying by themselves. There were times when I caught glimpses of her looking at me longingly when I made jokes or funny moments. It had become a habit that Wheesa will take the back seats in our Mamamoo van resulting me and Solar taking the front seats. This allows me to have more time to interact with her, chatting on everything about ourselves under the topics of the sun and moon.

 

That was when we realised that we have so much things in common in term of food and likes. We laughed about that we are of opposite gender else we will be likely possible to be after the same person. There were also moments when I was feeling electricity frizzing down my spine when I came into contact with her which I wondered if she felt that too.

 

All thanks to the popularity we are gaining, we frequently performed 4 sets every day and were totally drained when we reached home. Even if I am dead tired, I would still make a point to return to my apartment next to them. The issue of me posing as Xiumin is sealed in my brain.

 

Other than spending time with Mamamoo, my best friend is Amber. She is from F(x). I really like her. Her kindness, straightforwardness and warmth drew me to hers in no time. She did not know of me posing as Xiumin but plainly Moonbyul, a twin sister of Xiumin made me really comfortable with her. Her talent and passion in music lured me to her more. She had great personality and we often hanged out together jamming music, cracking jokes, writing raps and she even helped me to write my first song.

--

 

“What is on your mind?” Amber asked, threw me a packet of Cheetos while she tore hers opened with , started munching them and jumped on her sofa where I am.

 

“Nothing much.” I replied and switched on the tv.

 

“OMO, it is time for LLT, keep this channel, don’t switch it!” She exclaimed excitedly

 

“LLT?”

 

“Let’s live together, a program where strangers were tasked to live together. At times, it is really funny.” Amber educated.

 

“Aren’t they idols?” I saw some familiar faces.

 

“Sharp eyes, buddy” Amber nodded. “It is difficult to be casted as this program is really popular.”

 

I shook my head in disapproval, “No way I want people to invade my privacy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter