Amber?!?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's pov

My eyes drifted to her plump inviting lips. My nostril got excited of smelling her scent of lavender. My tongue my lips in attempt to repair the dryness. My throat kept swallowing saliva trying to quench the intense desert inside of me. My body burning as if in fire furnace.

 

“Kiss me~” she whispered. My eyes widened at her request.

 

Should I?

 

My body is jamming on the “DO IT!” button while my mind chanting “NO!” Shutting my eyes and biting my inner lower lips, I regained some senses. My hands s to her shoulders and pushed her lightly away. “You win! I admit that you have succeed in making me arousal and wanting to kiss you.”

 

We have been playing these teasing games lately and none of us wanted to admit to have a lower hand.

 

“No. It is not regarding that.

I want you to kiss me,

love me and

make me yours….

forever and till eternal.”

She explained and bombed me with her desires.

 

WHAT?!?

 

 

She threw her hair in the air, moved her body up and down ing at my hip area, hands went under my PJ my abs synchronising her movement in perfect symphony. The feeling was indescribable sensational.

 

"I love to see your se*y mole on your lower part of your abs..." She her lips seductively.

 

Ohhhhh

Myyyyyy

Goshhhh

 

My body jamming on the “DO IT!” button intensified and my mind was losing senses. Biting my inner lips till I tasted the metallic liquid.

 

“Irene, there is mistake, I love you as my sister!” I croaked to clear up.

 

“WAE! Wae you can love Solar and Krystal but not me?” She burst with tears threatening to fall.

 

“The matter of hearts cannot be explain. I know both them before you and …..how did you know about me and Krystal? I told you about Solar but not Krystal.” I eyed at her realising her shades of light blue in her eyes seemed to be darker than usual.

 

“I don’t care, I want you to be mine!” She bellowed and tore my PJ in one attempt revealing my black br*!

 

How did she get such great strength?

 

I tried to push her off me but she nailed me on bed over my head effortlessly. Her brute force is incredible!

 

“You will be mine tonight! No more crying over Solar or dreaming of Krystal! ” She spluttered with determination and increased her smashing her hip on mine.

 

How did she even know that?

Did she overhear me when I was dreaming?

But she was sleeping in the living room right?

 

Switching to nail me on bed with her single hand, eyeing at me, her lips and her free hand hovering over the only item I had left on my top.

 

Am I going to be r*pe by her?

By someone I thought as sister?

No!

No!!

NO!!!

 

Something caught my attention. “Irene, your eyes?” My eyes widened when for some weird reason that I'm  able to see her deep blue eyes despite of no light on in our bedroom. Looking out of my window but did not see my friend, Moon there to illuminate for me. My hands struggling to break free.

 

 She ignored me, unhooked the only hook I had on me and closing the distance of us.

 

Am I going to lose my ity to my sister?

That is !

 

Just when Irene is going to touch me, the door flew open with a loud thud.

 

“Irene, how could you do this to me!” The lady howled with tears flowing out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter