Panda

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

Amber opened the hotel room’s door. She looked worried and down casted. She gave me a bro hug and mouthed me, “Thanks for coming.”

Slipping into the room, I saw Victoria and Luna sitting on the bed, each side hugging one side of Krystal. Upon seeing me, Victoria pat on Krystal and spoke lightly, “Soojungie, Moonbyul is here.” The youngest glanced up to meet my graze and history repeated. My vision tunnelled and I saw only her, the sadness evident in her eyes.

 

Walking nearer to the bed, both Victoria and Luna arose and walked away. The other 3 members of F(x) then left the room to give us some quiet time.  As softly as possible, I slowly let my weight sank onto her bed and moved closer to her until our shoulders touched.

 

“Krys”

“Jungie” She corrected me and eyed at me softly as if asking me to abide her request.

“Jungie” I obeyed.

“Moonie” She purred and latched herself to me, head resting on my left shoulder. I froze at her sudden initiated intimacy. I am more of a loner and being a FBI made me wanted to be as hidden as possible. This closure is foreign to me. I did not let anyone other than my family members to be that close to me. Dad and Mum are always busy with work. Xiumin used to be my best friend until that night, that fateful night when I realised I am more special than the others.

 

I started to keep my distance and requested to go boarding school at tender age. I changed schools frequently through scholarship and usually opted to go different countries. In that way, I grew up with no long term friend relationship with anyone for I understood that I am best with my own self.

 

Why is the last time when someone was that close to me?

So long that I cannot remember.

Was it that night? That fateful night when “she” hugged me?

 

I shut my eyes and let my memory wandered off to where she wanted to go.

 

I was resting and waiting to die when someone touched my nose. I tore my exhausted eyelids and saw the most beautiful being that I had ever seen.

 

She had a beautiful face with pretty features beyond her age. She had long jet black silky hair slightly covering her cat eyes that lit with warmth. Her round button nose and plump rosy lips. Her milky complexion made her look almost glowing in the dark under the full moon lighting.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter