No heartbeat cos ...

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's pov

 

“Krystal?” Silence continued.

“Soojung?” I tried again.

“Hmm?” I froze for her lips grazing my neck sending shivers down my spine for the first time in my life.

 

What should I say? Is it stupid to say that Im just checking if you are asleep?

 

She adjusted herself and s her right hand on my chest before giving me a light press. “Moonie, wae I cannot feel your heartbeat?”

 

Sh*t!

 

“Erm…” My mind was in a mess trying to drill up a convincing answer. “Cos I am wearing push up!” I shot out, chuckled and was really pleased with this answer.

 

She shifted again and this time it made me sweat buckets. Her head on my left chest and her eyes crunched as if trying to listen hard. “Your br*  has such thick padding?” She questioned me while she narrowing her eyes as if doubting me,

 

“Haha…” I tittered artificially and then choke by my own saliva.

 

What should I do?

 

“Is it very tight?” She queried full of concern. “Can you breathe well? If you are not comfortable, you can remove it.”

 

What should I do?

What should I do?

She will not be able to hear me even if I go br*less!!!

 

I breathed heavily, removed her from me and adjusted myself to lie in the same eye level as her. I held her by her shoulders. Sensing the serious expression on my face, she eyed and focused at me.

“I have something important to tell you but you need to promise to keep it a secret for me.” My stone face appeared the first time to her.

She gulped at my sudden change, to have such serious expression. She nodded like a little girl coaxed to queue to wait for her turn to have her sweet.

 

“But I wanted an exchange.” I was betting that she might not want to do that.

“Sounds fair.” Her eyes twinkled with determination, wanting to know my secret.

 

What!

She is willing to trade her secret with me?

 

“What is it that you want know about me”? Lifting her body up, grazed at me deeply and placed both her hands on my chest before she carefully lay on top on me. Her glance did not leave mine at all.

 

My brain was digging all the data that I know about her.

What questions to ask? So that it will deter her from knowing mine?

 

My mouth acted before I gave permission, ”Wae are you so beautiful?”

 

D*mn Moonbyul, what the heck are you doing?

 

Soojung’s crimsoned a little and a small smile crept up from her gorgeous face. “You sure? You want to trade with this question?” She asked amusingly and scanned my face in detail.

 

“Of course not. Only God can answer this question” I corrected quickly. A question lit in my mind which I am uncomfortable to bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter