WHY?!?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

I confronted the president and he excused that he thought I was asking for F(x) Krystal. After much negotiation, he agreed to plan Amber for more projects and also a collaboration with me. We did a black and white document sign off as a proof this time.

 

I updated RWB and Mamamoo on my new project as this project will take a huge chunk of my time. We came up with a consensus that my priority will be this program and will skip events if they clash.  Mamamoo could still perform as my role is only a rapper.

 

As much as possible, I still reserve my time to hang with Mamamoo as a group. There were times when Solar initiated some alone time with me but I painfully brushed her off reasoning that I need to prepare for the Let’s live together program.

 

--

 

I was stupefied when I visited the place where Krystal and I will live together to shoot for the show.

 

“Come on” Krystal who was walking in front of me, turned and waited for me to catch up.

 

Yes, after that fateful day of our physical contact, we are on talking terms again due to the fact that we will be working in fact living together.

 

“Yes, princess!” I beamed, bringing a loopside faint smile on her face. I brisk-walked to catch up with her. Once I reached next to her, she enveloped her arm onto mine.

 

“Wae are you so surprise when you see this house?” She started the conversation.

 

“Cos I did not know we will be living in a glass house!” I piped with excitement and pointed to the glass stand alone building in front.

 

 

 

“That is the result of not paying attention at the briefing.” She pinched my nose playfully earning me a snort from me. “Yah~, Im such a poor thing to be living with a pig!” She teased and started running off.

 

“YAH~ Who is a pig! You come here and receive your death~” I sprint after her earning laughter from the production crew and accidentially knocked into one. "Sorry SuperFandom325." I apologised and bowed.

 

"How did you know my name?" She looked astonished and stood rooted.

 

"I saw your name tag. Are you all right?" I asked with an apologetic smile while pointing at her name tag. Her face reddened, shook her head signalling that she is ok.

 

Then, I continued my chase.

 

Man, how can a skinny stick run so fast?

I bent down, rested my hands on my knees, huffing and puffing.

 

“Aigoo~ Such lousy stamina.” Krystal mocked.

 

I ignored her and stayed at my position. She jogged near me. In a flash, I opened my arms wide, caught her slim waist, carried her tightly and her up earning a scream so loud that could cause me to be deaf in no time.

 

The production crew cheered for us and SuperFandom325 was taking video of our little scene.

 

“Put me down.” She ordered with flustered red face.

--

 

It was not a big house but it did not stop me from touring the house in awe. First was the living room.

 

 

We spent some time here discussing on the scripts.

 

Afterwhich, we were led to the bedroom which totally made me in love with it.

 

Bedroom

 

 

“This is really pretty. Can I have this room?“ Krystal asked the PD-nim gently like a dove.

 

Who could withstand her?

 

PD-nim could only smile and nod in approval.

 

“PD-nim, can you show me to mine?” I just asked knowing that I have no fate with this dream bed room.

 

“You don’t like this bedroom?” PD-nim asked worriedly.

 

“No, I love this but sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter