Stealing a kiss?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

 

Xiumin is now standing next to me. He then pulled the chair for me. My heart raced and my face blushed. Wae am I feeling like this?

 

“Thanks Xiumin! ”  I chirped as sweetly as possible and gave him a smile.

 

Before he could settle next to me, Amber complimented,” Xiumin, you are such a gentleman. But wae you only did it to Solar-ish and not me? I am also a girl you know? ” she then winked at him.

 

Xiumin’s face blushed for the first time and wobbled over to Amber. He pulled her chair for her as well. Amber grinned like a kid, did her imaginary hair flip and rewarded him with a bro hug. He was about to return to my side before Luna grumbled loudly, “Amber is not wearing a skirt yet she is treated like a lady. I am wearing a skirt you know!” She eyed at Xiumin and then crossed her hands in front of her seat.

 

Amber sneered, “Aigoo, poor Luna.I am more handsome and more beautiful than you. That is why!” Luna slapped Amber on her shoulder and the latter’s face showed a painful expression.

 

Xiumin breathe out heavily, scratched his neck and muttered, “Luna, please pardon me. I am coming to help you.” Xiumin pulled Luna’s chair and Luna lunged herself to him and perked him with a big hug.

 

Their relationships are so good. Wae am I feeling sour? Especially at the intimate skinship of Luna and Xiumin.

 

Dara cleared and Xiumin snapped his red face to her. Jae-suk came to his rescue, “Dara, please stop teasing Xiumin, he is obviously only caring for the girl that catches his eyes.” The rest of audience laughed. I lowered my head to help my flushed face.

 

Jae-suk asked, “Xiumin, thanks for coming. I believe my show will have a definitely boost of views with your special surprise.”

 

Xiumin replied humbly, “Thanks for having me here and adhere to my weird request. “ He bowed.

 

Jae-suk asked, “How can you two perform so perfectly when both of you did not meet to rehearse? Did you guys meet to practise in secret?”

 

I answered, “Im shock too. I can vouch that we did not practise at all, not a single time ” I shook my head hard.

 

Xiumin clarified, “I managed to get hold of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter