I’m sorry

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's pov

 

*Yawning* After demoted from Soojung's bed to sofa, I could not even sleep for even 5 mins. At 5am, I went back to my hotel room and did a quick wash up before heading out for my morning jog.

 

I’m famished and decided to head straight to restaurant for breakfast.

 

" Here!" Amber exclaimed and waved her hand forcefully. I grinned and proceed to join her table with Victoria and Luna. We were chatting and joking around when Soojung approached our table with food on her plate. I whipped a bright smile to her and was returned with avoided glance.

 

She is not comfortable with me?

 

I was then sitting next to Amber. I stood up and pulled the chair next to me for her. But she just stood motionlessly next to me. Guess she wanted my seat next to Amber? Or worse still, she dont want to see my face let alone eating on the same table.

 

"Hey guys, I just realise I need to discuss something with my group mates. I will just grab a fast bite. You guys enjoy~" I smiled lightly and left the F(x) table.

 

Moonbyul, this is what you want right? So stop complaining.

 

I went to get my food and was looking for another seat far away from F(x)’s table.

 

"Moonbyul!" I turned and saw Wheein waving at me displaying her adorable smile. Hwasa was seated next to her, feeding sausages to Wheein and Solar was sitting on front of her, back facing me.

 

Woohoo! I did not know that I’m popular.

 

“Moonbyul you are only eating vegetables?” Wheein stared at my plate filled with mountains of different kinds of vegetables.

 

“Not just vegetables, I have a lot of fruits too!” I display my loopside smile and digged my fork in to my food to uncover my favourite fruit, baby tomatoes. I was about to sit down next to the empty seat next to Solar when she saw my plate with agony in her eyes. She then covered as if wanting to puke.

 

“Maybe I should sit elsewhere, you don’t seem to like my babies.”  My smile flipped to a frown instead.

 

Wheein explained. “No, no, she had a bad experience. She drank some expired or bad tomato juice yesterday and had being running to the loo since last evening. “  

 

Solar nodded and weakly pulled the chair for me to sit next to her.

 

“Are you all alright? You don’t look well. Wanna see a doctor?” I burst out full of concern. She looked terribly pale and faint greenness on her face.

 

Her eyes shot wide and then face flushed.

 

“Now your face is getting pinkish.” My face went closer to her to study her sudden change.

 

“Cos you are holding her hands.” Hwasa reported and successfully shoved the sausage into Wheein’s mouth.

 

“And you are way to near to her.” Wheein added while munching on the food.

 

I directed my attention on my hands which were tightly holding Solar’s hands and when I next saw her face, our nose also touch.

 

“Sorry. I was too concerned.” Pulling back my whole body including my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter