Oh Oh Noooooooo~

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

 

I hanged my head low when I opened the door. Wae did he knock for entrance when he has the access? How can I face him now?

 

“Welcome home!” I beamed acting up my enthusiasm.

 

“Thanks!” Xiumin chirped, hold both his hands up and made a foolish grin. “I bought chicken and beer. Ask Whasa out!” He skipped into the kitchen and prepared our dinner table.

 

Come to think of it, I cant recall the number of times that he treated us with supper. He is really generous and well-mannered yet I did not treat him well.

 

I was watching his back thinking on how I should compensate him when a voice caught me off guard.

 

“Like what you see?” Hwasa teased me with her eyes darting to Xiumin.

 

Wheein badgered, “Wanna touch it? Touch it?” She pointed at Xiumin’s direction while hanging her head on her lover’s shoulder.

--

 

We were eating noisily at our dinner table when Hwasa elbowed me making me raising my hand involuntary.

 

Xiumin looked at me thinking that I wanted to speak. Before I could shake my head, Wheein cut in, “Yes, Solar has something to say, in fact to you. Hwasa, let’s give them some space. ”

 

Hwasa saluted and smuggled the box of chicken with her. Wheein announced, “Chicken and beer are a pair, I will take the beer then!”

 

Xiumin’s eyes widened in surprise and opened his mouth, “I bought 1 dozen of chicken and beers. You sure you can finish all?"

 

Hwasa winked and asked, “You should know what is my pet name right?”

 

Xiumin nodded and answered dumbly, “Lion.”

 

“So you should know that I can eat a lot and  after this, I will be very thirsty and thus need to drink a lot of beer. And also I will be sharing with this puppy and this amount should be just suffice." Hwasa explained and attempted to pull Wheein with her into the bedroom.

 

Xiumin sounded out, “”Then what should Solar eat for supper? I am ok that you take my share.”

 

Wheein threw a bomb to me, “Maybe Solar want to talk to you outside and maybe you guys can eat something on the way, right?” She then eyed at me.

 

“Ya ya.” I nodded my head powerfully. “I will buy you dinner. Let’s go, Xiumin.” I finally caught her meaning.

 

“Sure, let me change into something else.” Xiumin then dashed off to his bedroom.

--

We had just finished our dinner at an American restaurant and now eating ice cream in a park. The restaurant was recommended by Xiumin. The food was really yummy and the ambience was terrific. Though I wanted to pay for it, he had sneakily placed his credit card at the counter before I could ask for the bill. Everything will be prefect except the females at the restaurant was swooned by Xiumin’s good figure.

 

We were already disguised with our masks and beanies that almost covered our whole faces and yet he still attracted the attention of the ladies with his handsome build.

 

Wae did he change to male dressing? He can actually dine with me in his female dessing. In fact, I am already used to him in female disguise.

 

 

“Solar, you have anything to tell me?” Xiumin halted and asked me.

 

“Wae?” I answered mindlessly and stood up from the bench and walked aimlessly to throw the icre cream wrapper.

 

“Wheein mentioned you have things to tell me.” Xiumin added, caught up with me and waited for me to face him.

 

 “I would like to say sorry.” I muttered and diverted my glance away from him with my hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter