Moonbyul, be strong

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

I was preparing to sleep when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

 

“Come in.” I invited.

 

Irene peeked in and approached my bed. “Can I sleep with you? Im afraid to sleep on my own.”

 

“Sure!” I pat the empty space next to me, held my cover for her and covered her to her neck when she rested on my queen size bed. I lay on my back, staring at my white ceiling.

 

So many things had happen these days…

Now that I have decided to give up on Solar to Xiumin.

 

A sour liquid secreted from my pancreas, making me feel uncomfortable. I touched my heart and muttered to myself, “Heart, my mind has already made up, so don’t try to make me waive anymore. Please do me this favour.” My mind helped me to divert my attention.

 

When is the last time when I had someone sleeping next to me?

 

My mind reminded me of her. The sweet memories of our moments together. Though short but the feelings are splendid. When I am with her, time seemed to run so fast as if magically. I wondered how was her day today? Did she eat regularly or did she sleep throughout? Did she ….

 

My brain raced all the questions that I want to know if she had enjoyed her day. I missed her even though it was less than 1 day.  My eyes getting heavier. I was about to close my eyes with memories of her when Irene uttered softly, “I’m feeling cold.” She shivered embracing herself tightly and eyed at me.

 

Sliding myself closer to her, I scooped her into my embrace. “Not feeling well? Want medicine?”

 

Shaking her head and back faced me. My protectiveness kicked in, I spooned her, hoping to absorb some of her coldness.

--

 

I was bewildered when I received a call from PD of Let’s live together that Krystal suddenly withdrew from the casting. They tried to call me before but I missed it and unable to called back due to the fact that they were using private number phone. They told me that she need to attend to something urgently in US for her family and even SM agreed for the urgent leave.

 

I called her handphone but was directed to the voicemail.

 

Did something bad happen?

 

I contacted Amber and she told me the same thing. Nothing more. Something within me told me that Amber has withheld something from me. I tried to probe more but she avoided my call and even distanced from me.

 

What happen?

--

 

I was living like a zombie without feeling when I am outside of home and only felt like a person when home with Irene. I missed my friends Wheein, Hwasa, Victoria, Luna especially Amber and of course Krystal. I did not contact Wheesa and Solar cos Xiumin had made the announcement to be back as Xiumin and no longer to be appearing as Moonbyul. SM announced to public saying that Moonbyul resigned as a member of Mamamoo to go back to study. This made the Mamamoo’s records to soar so high breaking all-time records.

 

Amber had also flown over to US. I wished that I could join them but I couldn’t. The day that I dreaded is coming. I cannot avoided it.

--

 

Irene burst opened my door loudly and intruded my room stealing my silence, as if it was not enough, she scooted to sit on my bed and uncovered me who was lying under my blanket and hollered in high spirit, “Unnie, it is time to go to the event!”

 

Best to listen to this when reading cos it is written using this...

 

 

Without facing her, I shook my head but my toes betrayed me and were wriggling frantically to expel the strong yearning to go cos someone that I am dreaming of day and night will be there. I put on my poker face and muttered uninterestedly, “It’s okay, I’m fine. You go ahead.”

 

Before Irene can say anything more, I pulled and hid under my blankets again showing that I am real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter