My healing....What happen?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov 

 

Standing in front of the shopping centre, snapping my head left and right but till failed to find her.

 

What is happening today?

Hide and seek day?

Am I a cat chasing after my mouse?

There sounds not correct.

 

Looking down at my dressing.

 

Maybe should be Im a prince chasing for my princess. XD

 

That was when I slapped myself.

 

Moonbyul, are you dumb?

You should be looking for princess and not mumbling to yourself in your head!

 

I closed my eyes to concentrate, heightening my senses to locate her. My powers never failed me. It worked that night of rescuing Krystal and it should work now as well. My widened big like a pair of saucers.

 

Why is it not working?

 

Just at this moment, a heavy makeup lady in a skimpy dress cat walk passed me. She was busy counting money. While passing me, she muttered, “Such a good day to find a kind hearted .”

 

Though for some weird reason, my powers are not working, I still have my years of experience working as a FBI. Krystal’s disappearance should be related to this lady. Following my hunch, I walked towards the direction where the lady came from.

 

“Hey, you scared my girl off. Do you know how much I pay for her?” A hoarse angry man voice shouted.

 

“Boss, don’t be angry. Make this good looking lad pay!” Another deeper voice bellowed.

 

“She is not willing to go with you. Wae did you threaten her?” A crystal clear voice answered.

 

Upon hearing that voice, my ears pricked up, my weak heart started to pump a little louder than usual and my legs quickened her pace.

 

No. Don’t tell me, it is her!

 

“What are you doing?” I roared as I saw someone being nailed to wall helplessly by 2 men, one on each side with another man approaching the person from his/her front.

 

My best friend, Moon casting some light revealing the person’s face.

I was right.

The person is Krystal!

 

Something bright caught my eyes. The short pocket knife that the 3rd person was holding. It was facing Krystal!

 

Without much consideration, I jumped in and pulled the armed man towards me. The man action was swift. Turning his knife’s direction towards me, he attacked me. The knife cut my side of my hand a little, breaking my skin tissues and blood oozing out. I my wound to curb the bleeding, put out my handkerchief and bandaged it quickly but my eyes not leaving the man who injured me.

 

He leapt in to attack me again. I pivoted, shifted my position and caught his hands. Our eyes met. Exerting strength on his hand bones.

 

“Ouch~” He cried fanatically and his knife dropped onto the floor. I moved in and giving him a chin up punch causing him to fly back landing unconscious on his back.

 

The other 2 persons grasped with mouth open seeing their accompany’s state. In next second, one of them pulled out his  knife and slashed at my direction.  

 

“Careful!” Krystal exclaimed alerting me.

 

I bent down and did a leg swipe causing the attacker to fall on his . I sprang on top on him and rained punches on his face making red liquid seeping out from him.

 

Shouldn’t the cut on my hand be heal? Wae am I feeling painful still?

 

 Ignoring the pain, I continued my action till the man below me passed out. After that was done, I tilted my head up wanting to glare at the only survivor. His hands trembled and so was my heart. He had his knife at Krystal’s neck!

 

Please! Please! Please!

Don’t let Krystal be hurt.

 

“Krystal!” I howled and my voice reverberated the whole back alley. I stood up and took a step towards them only in resulting the knife going nearer to Krystal’s neck!

 

I stopped. Lifting my hands signalling him to cool down, “Calm down. Your friends just passed out.”

 

He heaved deeply and eyeballs hovering around the surrounding.

 

He is thinking of escaping?

Good!

 

“I can let you off but you must not hurt my friend.” I started my negotiating.

 

His eyebrows lifted and eyes scrutinizing me.

 

He don’t trust me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter