Do you think that ...

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s pov

 

Should I ask them anot? Will they laugh at me?

I was pacing up and down in the living room with hands fidgeting for a good 5 mins before I stopped at a bedroom door, took a deep breath and opened the door in a swift movement.

 

My eyes almost popped out when I saw the girls on the bed in that position. Hwasa with her y full makeup on top of dishevelled hair Wheein, straddling her to be exact. The younger arrested the latter’s hands with both her hands and shove them forcefully up latter’s head making the latter vulnerable. Both of their clothes were soiled as if just having a war.

 

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Hwasa snapped her head to me, raised her left eyebrow and blew a deep breath as if releasing frustration.

 

Wheein’s face crimsoned, attempted to push away Hwasa off her but failed. “Hwasa, let go of me.” She mumbled and turned her face away from me.

 

Hwasa spoke in an annoying tone to me, “Can you just go to living room first, we will be out in 1 minute.”

 

I bobbed my head and sprint out.

  --

 

We were then in living room when my vision was still struck of the scene of just now. So quiet that I could even hear the mosquito buzzing around. Hwasa broke the silence. “So what is it that is so urgent that make the well-mannered you to forget to knock the door?”

 

I looked up to meet her gaze and was about to open my mouth to speak when the image of what happened just replayed right in front of my mind. My eyes darted to Wheein who was sitting next to Hwasa, her head was looking down on the floor.

 

“Excuse me, I am speaking to you…” Hwasa snapped her fingers to get me out of my trance.

 

Wheein elbowed Hwasa lightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter