Cat vs Dog (EunhaxYuju)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha and Yuju has been friends since little.Well,they two always fight over something and then become enemy then become friends back.Weird right but they always did that.And the same thing will happen again.

"Yuju,did you hear that someone will transfer in our class.I wonder who she/he are"Eunha say while leaning against her locker who is next to Yuju's locker.Yuju close her locker and look at Eunha."I did and don't care.Let's go"she walked away from there.Leaving Eunha behind who is tying to catch up with her."Aww,are you really don't care?I hope its a guy because I think I should get a boyfriend now"Yuju just chuckled at her before went to sit at her seat.

Eunha take her seat too.Next to Yuju."Oohh~I'm so excited!!"and Eunha can't stop talking that if the transfer student are boy and handsome,she will date him immediately.The bell rings and soon,their homeroom teacher Mr Park come in with someone follow behind him."Okay sit down you all and I want you all to meet our new friend here.Please introduce yourself"

The boy smile and bow at the class."Annyeonghaseyo~my name is Xu Minghao.I'm from China and I hope we can be friend"he greet while smiling widely.

Eunha and Yuju who is sit at the back of the class stared at him without blinking.He's too handsome with that gray hair and that plump lips.For them he's too perfect for a boyfriend's material.

"He's handsome"they said at the same time.Quickly they looked at each other.More like glaring."You said you don't care"Yuju roll her eyes and glared back at Eunha."Well,I think I'm care now"

And they continue their small glaring contest and didn't notice the teacher calling them.Yuju was the first one that hear him so she turns her head toward him."May I know what you two doing there"

"Nothing Mr Park"Yuju said and focus on Minghao back who is sit near the class door.Eunha rolled her eye and continued doing her things.And they two didn't talk untill the bell for lunch ring.When Mr Park walk out from the classroom,she quickly made her way towards Minghao."Hye Minghao,my name is Yuju,Choi Yuju.Nice to meet you"she say and take out her hand for a handshake but someone pushed her hand away.

"And my name is Jung Eunha.You can call me Eunha"said Eunha and smile sweetly at him.Minghao returned back the smile at them befire asking where is the canteen.Yuju wants to pull Minghao's arm with her but Eunha too did the same thing."Oh,I'm sorry"Yuju apologized and let go his arm.She glare at Eunha who is poke out her tongue at Yuju.

They brought him to canteen and show him around the school but when Minghao doesn't looking at them,they will kicked or slap each other legs or arm."Wahh~this schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter