Back 2 You (YujuxUmji)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm not going back to you.We are over now,forget me"was the last word Yuju said to Umji before leaving her crying.She did that because she has her own reason.

~one month later~

After that break up,Yuju seems can't sleep properly at night.Umji keeps sending messages to Yuju and it annoyed her so much.Sometimes Umji would call Yuju in night or morning.

Everyday,the ringing sound would make Yuju wakes up from her dreamland.After awhile,Yuju so used for Umji's call.But all the messages and calls,she didn't pick up or text back the message.

She keeps thinking,should she pick up the calls or not??She kept hesitated for first and finally she decided to answer the call.Because she thinks this will be the last time she would hear Umji's voice.

So she presses the button,she put the phone on her ear and shock when she heard Umji crying voice on the other line.And it shakes Yuju so hard.Hearing Umji's crying voice made Yuju's heart pains a lot.Yuju waits for Umji to talk.

After a few minutes,finally Umji say something.

"Yu-Yuju unnie,ca-can we meet at s u-usual place?"

Yuju hesitant to answer but then replied with a faint 'yes'.On the other line,Umji sighed in relief and told the times before hang out.

The next day,Yuju waiting for Umji at the place Umji wants to meet.After 5 minutes waiting,finally Umji come with a smile plastered on her face.Umji looks down when she's standing infront of Yuju.

Yuju crossed her arms.Waiting for Umji to say something.Can you stop looking for me Umji?

"Unnie,I want us to be together again,please?i-I can't live without you"Umji says and tears started to come out from her eyes.Yuju closes her eye and sighed deeply.She opens her eye back and looks at Umji straight into her eyes.

"I'm sorry Umji but in my heart,there's no room for you anymore.This is already over,we are over Umji"Yuju says and turn away,about to leave Umji behind."I'm not going back to you"

Yuju stops when she heard someone sobbing and sniffing behind her."It must be her"Yuju mumbled under her breath.She turns back toward Umji and her heart hurts when she saw Umji was crying again.

She promised herself but when she see Umji crying,it makes her minds going crazy.Yuju looked down.She doesn't want her tears to fall infront of Umji."Why are you doing this to me Umji?why?"

But she continued walking away from Umji.Leaving her again just like the day where she breaks up with her.

'Why now Umji?why you sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter