I'm sorry (YerinxSinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please..."she said while looking at me sadly."Leave me alone because I don't like you anymore"was the last words she says to me before left me,She left me with other girl and the girl just looked at me sadly.I started to cry.After all of this, she just left me like that.

"I hate you Jung Yerin!!how dare you leave me like that!!"SinB shouts and crying loudly.After that incident,SinB always tried to ignore Yerin at school.Whenever she saw Yerin walks with her new girlfriend,SInB will take other ways or make a u-turn.

SinB opened her locker,she looks at her picture with Yerin,then she starts to crying again."Why are you leaving me Yerin?what did I do that you leave me like that?"

Everyday,before sleep SinB always crying in her bed and ask to no one about why Yerin leaving her.She felt like everything has crush down,her world now just black without Yerin.Everything seems so sad for SinB.

One day,she bumps into Yerin and Yerin just rolled her eyes and continue her walking.SinB wants to talk something to Yerin but it seems like Yerin will ignore her whenever they meet or bumped into each other.

SinB on the other hands,try everything that she can forget about Yerin but she can't.Her mind said forget Yerin but her heart said the opposites thing.Looks like she still loves Yerin.

One day,SinB finally have the courage to talk with Yerin."Yerin,why are you leaving me??if I did something wrong,please tell me so maybe we can be together again"SinB says while looking down at her shoes.Yerin just looks at her then chuckled.

"Don't you understand??I don't love you anymore and I've already had a girlfriend,and please.Forget me"then again,Yerin leave SinB standing there alone.SinB hopes that Yerin will look back at her but sadly,she didn't.

SinB still remembers all the memories they still together.When she remember about it,she will cry.Everynight and everyday she will cry her heart out because she misses Yerin so much.

After that,SinB didn't talk to anyone.She has lost all of her hope.She didn't eat properly like usual.She sits in her seat,she looks at Yerin's seat and confuses when she didn't saw Yerin there."Why isn't she here today?wait wait wait,why I still care about her?she didn't love me anymore right?stupid SinB,can you forget about her already?"SinB said to herself.

But SinB becomes more confused when the next day she came,Yerin still didn't come to school.After one we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter