My Eyes Will Always Looking at You (Yuju x Sowon)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon , Yuju and Yerin were  sitting together in the car with Sowon driving it while Yuju and Yerin beside her.

They all look very happy since they will go to the beach together for this holiday like they have plan.

"Omo! I'm so happy!!"Yuju said making Sowon and Yerin laugh and smile.

"Wae??"Sowon ask while take a glance at Yuju.

"Because I miss u so much,Unnie" Yuju said closer to Sowon ear making Sowon heart skip a beat but she maintain her calm face before laugh nervously.

"And moreover I really miss to be with Yerin unnie."Yuju said before hug Yerin from beside.

"Aigoo,I miss u too,Chagiya" Yerin said before kiss Yuju cheeks making Yuju blush.

Sowon take a glance at Yuju and Yerin before look infront and smile sadly.'Seems like u miss her more than u miss me.' Sowon thought.

After a few minutes, Sowon stops her car at the gas station since her car's fuel almost empty.When the car was being fill up,the 3 of them went inside the convenience store(?) to buy some water and snacks.

While choosing the snacks,Sowon can see that Yerin and Yuju will always keep stealing kiss to each other faces,chat happily without her.Sowon will look away when she see Yuju kiss Yerin or Yerin kiss Yuju.

'Is she is better than me?' Sowon thought before go to cashier to pay for her things.She then come out only to see that Yuju and Yerin already in the car while hugging each other.

Sowon took a deep breath before walk to her car and get in."Are u guys ready?"Sowon said with a smile.

"Yes!"Yuju said excitedly making Sowon smile at her behavior."Yuju yah,calm down baby."Sowon smile fall down when she heard Yerin said that and hugging Yuju.

"Kajja!"Sowon said and continue their driving silently while Yerin and Yuju keep flirting with each other.

"Finally,we arrive."Sowon said making Yerin and Yuju shouts excitedly before Yuju get out from the car with Yerin happily.

Sowon just look at Yuju sadly before taking their snacks from her car.'Did u really love her that much until u forgot about me?' 

After she give the snacks to Yerin,Sowon walking to beach before sit down.She then just look at the nice view while still thinking about a certain person.

"Unnie,can i sit here?"Sowon turn to look at the person before nod.

"Where's Yerin??"Sowon ask.

"She's in the car and sleeping.Maybe she was tired since we woke up so early today."Yuju said with a smile.

"Unnie,is there something wrong??U seems kinda lost just now."Yuju ask and look at Sowon worriedly"

Sowon just smile before shake her head."Ani~I'm ok.I just enjoying the view only."Yuju just nod at Sowon's remark.

"Unnie,can I ask u something?"

"What is it??"

"Do u love someone right now?"

Sowon hearts skip a beat and her eyes went wide when she heard that.."W-what??"

"Do u love someone right now?"Yuju ask again and look at Sowon puzzle.

Sowon sigh before nod her head."Yes~I love someone right now."Sowon said before look infront.

"Really??Wae u didn't tell me unnie??U're so mean."Yuju pout making Sowon laugh.

"Aigoo~U're so cute Yuju yahh."Sowon said.

"Who is that person unnie??Is it she or he??Do I know her??"Yuju look at Sowon.

Its u.That person is u Yuju yah.I in love with u.Sowon want to said that but of course she can't do that."That's secret.Its a she and maybe yeah u know her."Sowon said while pretend like she thinking something.

"Unnie~Tell me please~~"Yuju said with a cute voice but Sowon just laugh and shake her head making Yuju give up.

"That girl must be so lucky since unnie is so kind and pretty.Anyway unnie,did u already tell her that u love her??"Yuju look at Sowon.

"Ani~I didn't tell her yet."

"Eyy~Waeyo??Palli tell her."Yuju said making Sowon smile sadly.

"I can't since she already have a girlfriend and she looks so happy now so i didn't want to break them apart."Sowon said making Yuju shock.

Sowon just smile before look at Yuju."Yahh~Why u crying??"Sowon ask panicky and try to search her handkerchief to wipe Yuju tears but she stop when Yuju hug her.

Sowon can feel her heart beating very fast when Yuju hug her."Y-yahh~Waeyo??Gwaenchana??"Sowon ask but Yuju still hugging Sowon.

"Don't worry unnie.I will make sure that u will become happy soon.Just forget about that girl already."Sowon chuckle before return Yuju.'How can forget that girl when it was u Yuju yah.' Sowon thought

"U scared me.Arraso arraso.Kajja~Its late already.So we better go home right now."Sowon said before walking with Yuju to her car before went to their home.

weeks later

Sowon was doing her work when she heard her phone ring.She pick after looking at the caller's name.

"Hello"

"Unnie,Let's meet today.Yerin unnie and I will wait u at the YeoChin cafe at 11.30 a.m.Dress nicely,arra?Bye."Yuju hang up without waiting for Sowon's answer.

"Aish jinjja this kid."Sowon look at her watch before went to her room.

"I've about 1 hour only."Sowon said and take her towel to take shower.After that, she take a black sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter