What Happen Again??!

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji was sitting alone at the living room while thinking of something.She then take deep a breath before sigh.

"Umji yah,wae??What was u thinking about??"

Umji turn to look the person who is beside her and smile.

"Yerin unnie,its nothing.Just..I'm kinda wondering."

Yerin look at Umji confuse.

"Wondering??About what??"

"Our comeback."

"Our comeback??Wae??"

Yerin look at Umji who was fidgeting with her finger.

"Ani.I'm just wondering about what is the concept for our next comeback.That's all."

Yerin nod her head slowly to Umji's remark.

"I'm also wonder what is our next concept. I wonder what happen next."

"Yeah,do u think that we will color our hair again unnie??"Umji ask Yerin.

Yerin raise her eyesbrow and look at Umji.

"Color??Our hair??"

Umji nod while Yerin seems like thinking something.

"What colour did u think that suit to me,Umji??"Yerin ask.

"Since u have make the blonde colour,urmm I think i want to see u make a light orange or maybe a rainbow color??"Umji said then laugh.

"Rainbow??Yah!Am i a candy??"Yerin pout.

"Ani.I think it maybe looks nice to u.Just like Sunny sunbae or Sehun sunbae."Umji said.

"Nah I don't think it suit to me.Its gonna be weird soon."Yerin said and chuckle.

"What about the others member??"Yerin ask.

"Hmm,I think for SinB I really want to see her hair like Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad.I think it must be look nice on her since SinB also seems like a badass so I think that hair colour must be suit with her."Umji said.

"Omo!I really love Harley Quinn's hair colour.Wahh~I think its really nice if SinB do that color."

"About Eunha unnie,I think that maybe she can colour her hair with a dark blue??I don't know.Since Eunha unnie looks nice with her current hair."

Yerin nod when she heard Umji said.

"I agree with u.Eunha really suit the short hair so much but I kinda miss her long hair.I've also read some of fans comments and they also said that they miss Eunha's long hair."Yerin said.

"While for Yuju,I really want her to change her hair colour or her hair style since to me,her hair not reallt change compared to us."Yerin said with a -_- face.

Umji look at Yerin confuse.

"What do u mean unnie??"

"Since Glass Bead era to Navillera era,her hair colour and style didn't change at all while all of us change."

Umji think for a while beforw look at Yerin again.Puzzled making Yerin sigh.

"In Glass Bead era and Me Gustas Era,u , Eunha , Sowon unnie and SinB didnt have a bang and u guys hair were on both side while me I have a bang and ponytail in Me Gustas Tu era."Umji nod at Yerin's words.

"In Rough era,u have a bang while Sowon unnie has her hair on left side and SinB on the right side.While Eunha hair was longer than before and sometimes she have a bang but Yuju didn't change isn't it??"

Umji think awhile before nod her head.

"And in Navillera era,Eunha cuts her hair short same with SinB eventhought not short like Eunha but still short from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter